Baris MVP's

DeletedUser723

One ally. One enemy. And the reasons why.

Here's mine:

-Ally-
DiDiDi, for showing more dedication and sacrifice than any player I've come across in my 5 years of Grepolis. I've seen many team players but none of them as willing as you have been to stay up / wake up at any time of the day to send extremely precise CS snipes and city swaps and flat out support or attack whenever any team member needed it. You were a major part of KOD's growth and without you the ugly times for us would have had much uglier outcomes and the great times wouldn't have been so great. My hat is off to you, DiDi. It has been an honor to play with you, and thanks for saving everyone's butt's over and over!

-Enemy-
Vijayyy, though you were an ally for a short period of time, I still remember you sniping CS after CS and precisely rotating birs for dlu then back again between my attacks. The skills you possess are clearly that of the experienced EN players that taught the US servers how to play. These US coalition huggers could definitely learn a lot from players like you and luckily we had enough of that skill in KOD to keep this server from falling into their hands. If I weren't retiring after this server, I would definitely invite you into my main squad's next world where your skills could flourish. It's too bad you got stunted here by the poor leadership decisions during your time in Argentum. Your skills were way above what they allowed you to become. I'll be checking your stats in the future in hopes that you prove what I said to be true when you find the right home. Best of luck to you.

DeletedUser2630

Ally = Packp

Stamina, persistence, fighting machine......enough said.

Enemy = Zimmerli

Strong

DeletedUser10719

Ally HMZephyr I could almost quote word for word what Athan wrote regarding DiDiDi as far as her dedication to the alliance no matter what.

Enemy I'd have to say Ctduck, mostly because I watched him move across the oceans with such ease and persistence. He seems to have a good plan and it has worked very well for him.

DeletedUser12333

Ally HMZephyr I could almost quote word for word what Athan wrote regarding DiDiDi as far as her dedication to the alliance no matter what.

Enemy I'd have to say Ctduck, mostly because I watched him move across the oceans with such ease and persistence. He seems to have a good plan and it has worked very well for him.

ya i agree with this chet, only thing i would add is for enemy Athan, he was a big part of KoD for sure and a team player, he swapped back and forth from defense to offense when needed to keep the team rolling. but duck is worthy of it as well

DeletedUser11235

Ally: ccoy - all around good dude. Love playing with him.

Enemy: ccoy - he sunk more of my CSs and troops in handoffs than anyone else in the server.

DeletedUser

Ally: Destraut

1. Go check his stats.
2. Go ask Rats and KT aka WGP.
3. Go view his profile (scroll down).

Game, set, match!

Enemy: myself - for not reaching my full potential. Someday maybe, who knows ;)

DeletedUser10169

Ally: Destraut

1. Go check his stats.
2. Go ask Rats and KT aka WGP.
3. Go view his profile (scroll down).

Game, set, match!

Enemy: myself - for not reaching my full potential. Someday maybe, who knows ;)

Well I am in KT and I have never heard of him lol

Ally: Ctduck - Dude loves to attack and stir up trouble. What else can you say...

Enemy: Smudger - Always good for a much needed laugh. Won't be forgetting this guy any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I am in KT and I have never heard of him lol

Ally: Ctduck - Dude loves to attack and stir up trouble. What else can you say...

Enemy: Smudger - Always good for a much needed laugh. Won't be forgetting this guy any time soon.

Let me refresh your memory ... he revolted one or two KT WW cities not long ago (Ctduck got the worst end of that stick, lol) ...

and if my memory serves me correct ... he did the same thing to Rats

The funny thing is that not long after that happened ... Rats gave away their WW to KT and what is even funnier is that KT did the same exact thing and gave away two WWs to KoD aka HBD ...

Funny how the mind works and everyone only wants to remember they want to ...

DeletedUser10169

Let me refresh your memory ... he revolted one or two KT WW cities not long ago (Ctduck got the worst end of that stick, lol) ...

and if my memory serves me correct ... he did the same thing to Rats

The funny thing is that not long after that happened ... Rats gave away their WW to KT and what is even funnier is that KT did the same exact thing and gave away two WWs to KoD aka HBD ...

Funny how the mind works and everyone only wants to remember they want to ...

Oh he revolted our wonder lol. So did 20+ others... Did he take it? Does not look like it... Actually... I have never even seen a report from this guy attacking a city I was supporting. Granted I don't play defense but he must not have attacked anybody important.

So who is he again?

DeletedUser

Oh he revolted our wonder lol. So did 20+ others... Did he take it? Does not look like it... Actually... I have never even seen a report from this guy attacking a city I was supporting. Granted I don't play defense but he must not have attacked anybody important.

So who is he again?

My MVP ... lol... just go check his profile ...

Huh, he did not attack you? I guess it was not that important, haha ;)

DeletedUser2630

let's try to keep the smack talk out of this thread. Athan had a good idea with this thread - let's keep it pure guys :)

DeletedUser6798

I wanna play. (and get us back on track)

ally: Athan
- Didnt want to pick a player from my own alliance, but like several players listed, the guy is relentless. Doesnt matter the odds, he would take on an entire alliance if needed. On top of that when war broke out we had some good laughs at the feeble attempts of TBD and JG. Especially JG.

enemy: Mazda
- Despite all the sore losing, Mazda is still a great player. Even a tougher nut to crack. Every time we took a city from him, it had to be a team effort. Plenty of times he won the BP battle, but we just had to continue making statements. His ability to stack his cities with LTS while allies around him are having their cities gobbled up like twinkies at fat camp is something rivaled by few..

DeletedUser13074

Thank you Rated! Try to make things more fun for everyone.

Friends know I am there for them, and enemies, I take on bad guy wrestler persona!

Greatest ally, not saying cause I don't want them targeted, but let's just say, Young Skywalker. Greatest enemy, myself.

DeletedUser2630

I wanna play. (and get us back on track)

ally: Athan
- Didnt want to pick a player from my own alliance, but like several players listed, the guy is relentless. Doesnt matter the odds, he would take on an entire alliance if needed. On top of that when war broke out we had some good laughs at the feeble attempts of TBD and JG. Especially JG.

enemy: Mazda
- Despite all the sore losing, Mazda is still a great player. Even a tougher nut to crack. Every time we took a city from him, it had to be a team effort. Plenty of times he won the BP battle, but we just had to continue making statements. His ability to stack his cities with LTS while allies around him are having their cities gobbled up like twinkies at fat camp is something rivaled by few..

bit of a back-handed compliment to Mazda there Oli.
And as for JG, not sure but besides a few HC I don't think I ever hit Athan. Maybe we should change that and see how JG can do huh? but the slanted reference to Mazda for sure applies to Athan and LTS

DeletedUser723

but the slanted reference to Mazda for sure applies to Athan and LTS

False.
Aside from wonder cities and a couple that are deep in enemy territory, I don't use LTS.
Even my cities in o35 don't have LTS in them lol

DeletedUser6798

Me???? Give a back handed compliment????? Never! :s

As far as Athan... my mention of him pertains solely to watching him attack the enemy.

Every offensively oriented player cannot get by without a solid alliance to back him. Same applies to Mazda. Only difference is that once Koopas starting hitting TBD, KOD stopped losing cities at a high rate. Where as Mazda on the other hand was able to hold on to his cities despite others in his alliance losing them by the handful. Thats where I am making the distinction.

Also I comment on Mazda's defensive prowess from a first hand perspective I have attacked him and have organized OPs where his cities were listed as both targets and distractions. However, I never attacked Athan. Though one day I would like to as I feel he would be a better sport about it.