Bandit camps

DeletedUser7613

So I'm new to gen 4 and I am loving the bandit camps. Do they ever get cleared completely? If not, do they get tougher or end up being just not worth it?

DeletedUser4460

Bandit's Camp has 100 battles, the first 10 battles are easy to finish quick, after that the cooldown period gets longer and longer, the defense is harder to defeat, but same time the rewards get better too.
You should consider not rushing to finish it for the rewards only, Bandit's Camp is also excellent source of resources, with a bigger army you can get more booty.

DeletedUser7613

So unlimited booty? As much as you can carry? Makes sense... they are bandit camps. Or is that wishful thinking?

DeletedUser4460

As much you can carry with the surviving units after winning the battle.

DeletedUser16157

I just stumbled upon this. And I know I am late, but so as not to confuse new players who google "grepolis bandit camp rewards" and find this thread like I have, morg is not correct. There is a maximum number of resources than can be taken from the village (it's not even that high), which increases with each level.

DeletedUser4460

I just stumbled upon this. And I know I am late, but so as not to confuse new players who google "grepolis bandit camp rewards" and find this thread like I have, morg is not correct. There is a maximum number of resources than can be taken from the village (it's not even that high), which increases with each level.
Thanks for the correction! I checked in EN WIKI but it didn't have such info... I didn't think I have to look deeper, but the German WIKI has more details:

https://wiki.de.grepolis.com/wiki/Banditenlager

The resources that you can loot from the Bandit Camps can be calculated as following:

Level 1-10:
Bandit Camp Level * 5 * Luck (0.8-1.2)

Level 11-100:
Bandit Camp Level * 25 * Luck (0.8-1.2)

DeletedUser16157

Huh, that's an interesting formula to know. So much information seems to be on other wikis but not ours. Would be nice if some of this stuff was translated over, but of course that's a pretty large undertaking.

DeletedUser10261

I was wondering if there is a guide or any information available in regards to the type of reward given per battle number defeated? I keep meaning to try to keep a "log" saving when you receive the really, really good rewards at a certain battle number, for example say when you defeat battle #25 and receive a reward that cuts buildings in the Q by 50% for 30 minutes? Or are the rewards just random? If memory serves me right, it seems when you do defeat say 25 battles, the actual bandit camp, not the tutorial, rewards you with an epic building buff for cutting the wait time by either 25% or 50%.

DeletedUser16136

Sinope does not have night bonus, but this isn't really the right thread to ask :p