Ban the Spammers on this Server..

When fair play Came to the US hope came back and a bit of life and even a few more players of old came back. US 92 Fair Play was enforced and Kept a Spamming Alliance the Last several Worlds in check and the end result was a LOSS.. US 95 has been nothing but a one sided spam fest with fair play yet too be enforced, everyone knows who they are no need to comment.
If the Community Manager can get off his a** and enforce the rules Grepolis in the US might get more and more players too come back and or stay the whole server which means more players spending money for Inno.
Private and public messages have been sent to so will do it publicly...

DeletedUser11144

When fair play Came to the US hope came back and a bit of life and even a few more players of old came back. US 92 Fair Play was enforced and Kept a Spamming Alliance the Last several Worlds in check and the end result was a LOSS.. US 95 has been nothing but a one sided spam fest with fair play yet too be enforced, everyone knows who they are no need to comment.
If the Community Manager can get off his a** and enforce the rules Grepolis in the US might get more and more players too come back and or stay the whole server which means more players spending money for Inno.
Private and public messages have been sent to so will do it publicly...

Interesting. I've heard complaints over your squad spamming (pnut *cough cough*). I don't have first hand knowledge. Just what I've heard from some of your enemies.

DeletedUser11144

LOL Meph you are part of them no secret... Spammers always say that you should know that by now...

No, I shouldn't know that by now because I don't spam. Never have, and never will. I understand how unpleasant it is, and how much it pisses people off, so I wouldn't condone such a behavior. However, I notice you did not refute my comment related to your squad. Not saying I'm hearing mass complaints about it, but I did receive one comment that a player had done it for 24 hours. Might want to set the example if you're going to lay expectations.

DeletedUser11144

what is spamming?

You may get some variants on the response to that question, but basically it's the practice of repeatedly launching and cancelling attacks so that the targets alarms go off 24/7. The intent is to just grind down the opponent to where they ignore their alarms and then enemy parks their CS (or, the targeted player just rage quits). Can be done manually, but I have heard of people using bots to do it as well, which as we all know, are illegal to use in Grep.

DeletedUser11144

Never said you spam but your mates do even when Fair Play is in effect.
Hopefully the Mods on 95 will enforce finally...

I have confidence that if your squad were to discontinue the practice, those "mates" of mine would be more inclined to follow suit. Someone will need to set the example first as the nature of this post seems to indicate that mods aren't taking action.

Just FYI, I've heard of screen shots that have been captured that would implicate your squad. I presume you would have the same to support your claims. I would suggest it anyway.

I am sy Meph we all know who spams and they do it non stop and nothing you can tell will say otherwise . If they get it back its bc its been done non stop to some here.

Diva101

Messenger
I think the what is spamming question is very valid, because there seems to be a lot of different definitions to that. And I believe that is a big part of the problem.

I've been accused of spamming before (by players, never by Inno). Because I tend to attack the same players over and over. But.. if they are on an island that is in my ocean - that's what happens. This is a war game, you're going to get attacked.

I think there's a big difference between someone sending harbor checks and someone intentionally sending attacks over and over for the sole purpose of annoying them.

Diva101 , i think most experienced players know the difference. Hc's are not spam it is a way to can information on city without using a spy. The problem is attacks over and over again say like every min or 5 mins or 10 mins same city that is spam. Checking a city regularly during the day night no but if excessive yes. Its all up to the mods or whoever is overseeing, give as much info on said player attacking with pics all this said it is still subjective. The game is suffering because of this and other reasons that i am sure we all know of..

DeletedUser11144

Diva101 , i think most experienced players know the difference. Hc's are not spam it is a way to can information on city without using a spy. The problem is attacks over and over again say like every min or 5 mins or 10 mins same city that is spam. Checking a city regularly during the day night no but if excessive yes. Its all up to the mods or whoever is overseeing, give as much info on said player attacking with pics all this said it is still subjective. The game is suffering because of this and other reasons that i am sure we all know of..

Al, how has it been since we picked up this conversation last week? Honestly, as I am not squaded up with anyone, I have limited visibility if it's still a matter of complaint or not. Since y'all got rid of me on that O45 island, thigs have gotten super quiet (for me). Just wondering if it's still an issue or gotten better.

Well Meph, i think it is cooled off not sure what the cause of this is but its nice. LOL quiet well i can ask Timmy to send a CS or 2 lol jk bud.. When you just play the game play the world its just so much better..

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Nothing like installing a 1-2 city account by someone who doesn't want to reveal who they actually are, with the sole goal to annoy players and make players quit. That is an obvious spam of players who can't do better and we have to insist on mods' intervention to stop that by reporting it.
Attacking continuously and cancelling (some use macros to automate that) is the other obvious spam which most complain about and protest against. It's the game of people who lack sportsmanship and imo, losers' technique. Unfortunately, I've seen players quit because of spam like this...
Sending multiple HCs and multiple attacks, including over prolonged period of time might be unpleasant but is a valid game.