Awesome TBD Premade

DeletedUser11243

I met a bunch of people playing Candy Crush, and we are really excited about playing in this world!

Looking forward to simming our way to the end when we create a mega alliance that will win the world wonders.

We are interested in ALL NAPs and Pact.

DeletedUser11243

Thanks guys.
Looks like you have a strong team with Inked UP. You may be the ones to beat. Hopefully we can find a way to get along. :)

DeletedUser11491

"We are a group of friendly simmers who met while playing Candy Crush.

We are into peace, love and living harmoniously with our neighbors."

Is this you guys as well you are Pheonix Reborn alliance right?? but you spelled the pheonix wrong?

DeletedUser11243

We totally stand for all of those things, and apparently dyslexia as well.
I fixed it. Thanks Wanatana.

DeletedUser

I met a bunch of people playing Candy Crush, and we are really excited about playing in this world!

Looking forward to simming our way to the end when we create a mega alliance that will win the world wonders.

We are interested in ALL NAPs and Pact.

When was the last time an alliance won a world using a lot of naps and pacts?

DeletedUser

I feel like I'm bored and had to point out that alliances that pact everyone tend to be pretty weak alliances

DeletedUser10953

Good ole Athenakins....my favorite traitor. Typically I would not be interested but the egos in this world seem to be bigger than most....ever.....in all of Grepolis history. Everyone seems to have the world won already. If you are actually serious about something in your life I could be interested. But it seems so odd since you have being a traitor down so great why would you change colors now? Anyway, holler if you are interested.

DeletedUser11243

Will!

Great to see a familiar face. As always you are so right, and yet so wrong.

Right about the egos. Right about my not being serious. Wrong about... Can't really think of anything you are wrong about. Just felt like saying you were wrong to get my ego in shape for the new world. If you like I can see what we can do about killing you guys last. (sorry ego thing again)

And why should I be serious. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun.

Happy hunting my dear. I wish you and your team well.

DeletedUser10953

Will!

Great to see a familiar face. As always you are so right, and yet so wrong.

Right about the egos. Right about my not being serious. Wrong about... Can't really think of anything you are wrong about. Just felt like saying you were wrong to get my ego in shape for the new world. If you like I can see what we can do about killing you guys last. (sorry ego thing again)

And why should I be serious. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun.

Happy hunting my dear. I wish you and your team well.

We should just team up. What an odd story that would become when we mopped up Actium together.

DeletedUser7768

When was the last time an alliance won a world using a lot of naps and pacts?

US35... 5 alliances teamed together top players got victor every player in the 5 alliances got master by rotating every non wonder player in and out of the alliance and then after 7 are done drop 1 down to 9 and redo lvl 10 again and again till every player is rotated out and has gotten the crown.

DeletedUser

US35... 5 alliances teamed together top players got victor every player in the 5 alliances got master by rotating every non wonder player in and out of the alliance and then after 7 are done drop 1 down to 9 and redo lvl 10 again and again till every player is rotated out and has gotten the crown.

well you learn something new everyday

DeletedUser

6 months from opening until WWs start.

World has to be open for 6 months before WWs can kick in.