Aweshock

DeletedUser

I've you've still got spots then I'll jump in.

Plenty of experience with leadership positions and leading/planning/running ops, mainly play revolt worlds but interested in trying conquest world (plus the whole heroes thing). Active every day/in forums/all that.

DeletedUser2063

I've you've still got spots then I'll jump in.

Plenty of experience with leadership positions and leading/planning/running ops, mainly play revolt worlds but interested in trying conquest world (plus the whole heroes thing). Active every day/in forums/all that.

Lol dude I love your name. I was thinking about making another account a while back and that's the name I would have used (I decided not to since my main world went downhill)

DeletedUser

Hey, I played in some of the original en worlds, but my account got deleted somehow so I just started over a little while ago. I also play on Delphi right now as one of the main leaders in Federation of Buccaneers and therefore, I'm extremely active. Any chance I could get into the group?

DeletedUser9501

I wasn't going to join this world, but I love AweShock. Didn't end up on good terms with some AweShock guys, so won't be sharing my old username, but it's one of the best alliances I've played in. To prove I was in it, I'll list the council members.

MagiusJFW
Beast (Got kicked out and reinstated)
caesareth (kicked out if I remember right)
nself
sher e Punjab
Nights Warrior
The Berglemonster
Sheriff X (After he came over from Armis Deibus)
insomnium

Feel like there's 1 or 2 more I'm missing. We had a merger with Swamp Fox Brigade before they left and then ripped us apart. You should try to get Magius and some of the old crew in here.

DeletedUser9489

looks like aweshock is trying to make some noise huh...

DeletedUser2498

I wasn't going to join this world, but I love AweShock. Didn't end up on good terms with some AweShock guys, so won't be sharing my old username, but it's one of the best alliances I've played in. To prove I was in it, I'll list the council members.

MagiusJFW
Beast (Got kicked out and reinstated)
caesareth (kicked out if I remember right)
nself
sher e Punjab
Nights Warrior
The Berglemonster
Sheriff X (After he came over from Armis Deibus)
insomnium

Feel like there's 1 or 2 more I'm missing. We had a merger with Swamp Fox Brigade before they left and then ripped us apart. You should try to get Magius and some of the old crew in here.

were you in the council? you were in early if you remember caesar in the council. lol i barely remember him being in there. he didn't get kicked though, i think he had RL stuff that kept him from playing. also dead is the 1 you were missing ;)

i didn't necessarily end on great terms with everyone either, so i know the feeling. it sort of felt like a particularly ugly divorce there at the end, but except in special cases i don't carry grudges from 1 world to another.

haven't talked to mag or any of the other guys in a while, since i took a few months off from playing and just started back about a couple of months ago.

also, i'll add you, will, and stalin to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Hey guys the world is open and I started the alliance just so we can all get situated. Go SW and contact me when you join. Once nself joins I'll be passing him the foundership.

Fruit

DeletedUser

Off to the races! Err......the sloooooooooooooooooow race..................

:\

DeletedUser9489

haha! yes very slow. i randomly picked my direction so i'm in ocean 54

DeletedUser9489

Facepalm? not sure how i should take that comment lol

DeletedUser

At first I thought you were on the alliance list and we were supposed to go Southwest lol

DeletedUser2498

the alliance is now up and running. if you have not yet received your alliance invitation, message me in game.