Aweshock

DeletedUser2498

i added all of you to the list plus the people who messaged me. good looking group so far... stogus get off my thread ;)

DeletedUser9287

poor stogy never gets loved

im joining the world but im not commiting t an alliance yet i want to see how things play out at first but keep tabs on me and ill let you know if i change my mind

DeletedUser2498

anybody joining who is any good at graphics and stuff? i'm certainly not, so i propose a contest for designing the alliance profile picture. we could always get someone from outside like slobo to do it, but i'd rather us produce our own logo. whoever comes up the best one wins a prize. c'mon guys, you know you all want what's in the mystery box :p ... by mystery box i of course mean i have no idea what the prize is yet. i'll come up with something though.

DeletedUser

Well, graphics designer I ain't....LOL. But here's my choice..... 8)

998285.jpg

DeletedUser

I would like to join this alliance. I have leading and diplomacy expierence with multiple alliances play daily and want to play this world for a long time

DeletedUser

SbQ9n6i.png

I'm not in the alliance, but I put forward my best effort when creating the CoA anyways. I'm ready to claim my prize now.

DeletedUser5088

rofl Pandora

Maybe we should have a contest for Scientists too :p
you would win though :(

DeletedUser2498

i'm liking the mushroom cloud, but pandora's is looking pretty good too... too close to call right now lol. also, enjoy all the easy puns you can make from the alliance name everyone. it's part of the fun ;)

oh yeah, achievement you're in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

i like it. congratulations charl, you get to not get farmed immediately ;)

DeletedUser9456

I want in been, playing awhile to learn the game and this is the world I have been looking forward too.