Aweshock

DeletedUser2498

seems like fun to bring back an old name for a new game type, hopefully beast won't mind me using it. i'm new to creating an alliance, but i've functioned as a leader, diplomat, war planner, recruiter, etc. in numerous alliances and thought i would finally try out starting one of my own.

i would like to have a solid group of experienced players to form the core of the alliance, but once the world opens i will open up recruitment somewhat to newer players. since this is a speed 1 world, i feel there is some time available to teach a little bit of what i've learned about the game to some new guys who are willing to learn, and i would hope to see some other vets do so as well. with that being said, i have no intention of inviting everyone in sight or getting near the alliance cap of 100. i certainly will not be forming an academy at ANY point.

we will most likely use skype, but i won't make it a requirement since many people can't use it for whatever reason. regular use of the alliance forum WILL be a requirement, because communication is key.

daily activity is also required, as is being an aggressive player. this is a war game, not sim city. if you are looking to hide behind an alliance flag while you peacefully build cities... this alliance is not for you.

this alliance will be a republic, not a dictatorship. it's too big of a job for one person to do alone, and even if it wasn't it's a good way to breed dissent. as such, i will begin taking applications for leadership and council positions once the world opens.

We will be joining SOUTHWEST.

i think that pretty much covers the basic info, but if you have any questions or wish to join feel free to message me or post them here. oh i almost forgot, no RH Stogus allowed :)

Current(ish) Roster:
nself
TranquilFishermen
f100mudtruck
FermentingFruit
dechampion666
GoldLemur
SloDro
Thanos of Titan
Green Arrow
KitN
achievement800k
midnitepoker78
Lomane
brosephstalin
will911119
exile192837465
pacorivera

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been playing 2 years, would fight beside you if you will take me, message me if you want my other name from the en servers. :)

DeletedUser

Hope you got a spot for your buddy Mud.8) These settings are perfect for my new schedule, being able to still play with some of the Delphi crew is just bonus!

DeletedUser2498

sure do mud. looking forward to working with you again. TF you're in too.

DeletedUser2063

Count me in. If you need a cofounder I can help, I have plenty of game experience/leading experience.

DeletedUser2498

i got ya FF, we've been in the same alliance at least twice ;)

DeletedUser

experianced about 2 years, leadership experiance, and i can set up a good forum and a good instructer

DeletedUser8262

Count me in nself, you know i would love to be back to play in a new world with you and mud, lets try and get some more players, is it ok if i try and reason some players from Ephesus to join ?

DeletedUser

Count me in nself, you know i would love to be back to play in a new world with you and mud, lets try and get some more players, is it ok if i try and reason some players from Ephesus to join ?

You and yer "Gang" ....good luck GL

DeletedUser8262

You and yer "Gang" ....good luck GL

Dont hate on me Stogus, just because you decided to leave TS after saying they were the best alliance in the world doesnt mean you need to try and get on my alliance too, worry about your alliance ( WHAT ALLIANCE !? )

DeletedUser

I'm game........I refuse to let FF have all the fun......LOL

:p

DeletedUser

Dont hate on me Stogus, just because you decided to leave TS after saying they were the best alliance in the world doesnt mean you need to try and get on my alliance too, worry about your alliance ( WHAT ALLIANCE !? )

isnt your alliance "the Gang" well get some of them to Ithaca

DeletedUser

Stogus, I for one would love it for you to consider joining us. The popularity you bring could provide me with endless BP keeping you in your city.

DeletedUser

I'm just thinking of it as an opportunity. I've watched from world to world now as people have lined up to be the first to rim you. I'm not too proud to go for the cheap and easy BP when the chance arises.

DeletedUser

Depends. BB failed in Byzantium but they were thought as good.

Who knows. Some noob alliance suddenly became a powerhouse

DeletedUser

werd those noobs in censored.... especially that frownybrown character