AweShock

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
1. Ingame Name: SgtSeeker
2. Skype Name: (Dont have one, but im sure i can make one on my mobile)
3. Previous Experience: Been playing since Alpha on the EN server
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: More than i can remember LOL
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: Same answer ^^^
6. Why You Want To Join: Seems like a solid group so far. Know some guys in here
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): Raffy, Tyler Boyd, Bull3377, Joseph Nieves, Strikehard (argueably the best guys i have played alongside!)
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Loyal yes, committed, try my hardest, but real life comes before, had to quit the game a couple times because of real life issues

DeletedUser36

1. Ingame Name: SgtSeeker
2. Skype Name: (Dont have one, but im sure i can make one on my mobile)
3. Previous Experience: Been playing since Alpha on the EN server
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: More than i can remember LOL
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: Same answer ^^^
6. Why You Want To Join: Seems like a solid group so far. Know some guys in here
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): Raffy, Tyler Boyd, Bull3377, Joseph Nieves, Strikehard (argueably the best guys i have played alongside!)
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Loyal yes, committed, try my hardest, but real life comes before, had to quit the game a couple times because of real life issues

I saw you on Theta, and you seem like a great player. Your application is accepted.

DeletedUser1048

1. Ingame Name: Joseph Nieves
2. Skype Name: joves82
3. Previous Experience: I have been playing since August, so I have been playing for 8 months. I play in Beta and Theta he on the US server.
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: 28
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: 60k abp according to grepostats
6. Why You Want To Join: Because I am looking at this group and see there are a lot of good players in this group that I would like to fight along side. Also I am curious to see if Beast gaming skills are as good as his graphic skills ;)
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): Well most of the people I would recommend are already part of this group, but I recommend King Leo II if he changes his mind about his Forever Alone alliance.
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Yes sir :D

DeletedUser

1. Ingame Name: TCB2010
2. Skype Name: I use skype but with my epsilon name (tell you when accepted)
3. Previous Experience: Played for 3 year
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: I've got 200+ cities
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: 1.000.000+
6. Why You Want To Join: I've heard a lot of great things about some of the members and I'm looking forward to meet new strong players
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): /
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Offcourse

DeletedUser36

1. Ingame Name: Joseph Nieves
2. Skype Name: joves82
3. Previous Experience: I have been playing since August, so I have been playing for 8 months. I play in Beta and Theta he on the US server.
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: 28
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: 60k abp according to grepostats
6. Why You Want To Join: Because I am looking at this group and see there are a lot of good players in this group that I would like to fight along side. Also I am curious to see if Beast gaming skills are as good as his graphic skills ;)
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): Well most of the people I would recommend are already part of this group, but I recommend King Leo II if he changes his mind about his Forever Alone alliance.
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Yes sir :D

1. Ingame Name: TCB2010
2. Skype Name: I use skype but with my epsilon name (tell you when accepted)
3. Previous Experience: Played for 3 year
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: I've got 200+ cities
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: 1.000.000+
6. Why You Want To Join: I've heard a lot of great things about some of the members and I'm looking forward to meet new strong players
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): /
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Offcourse

You are both in. I look forward to seeing both of you on Monday. :)

DeletedUser

I will never understand why people do this to be honest..... fill out applications for alliances that you know nothing about or how they're are going to do then accept players your not sure are garbage or not yet...

DeletedUser1048

I will never understand why people do this to be honest..... fill out applications for alliances that you know nothing about or how they're are going to do then accept players your not sure are garbage or not yet...

Well people fill them out because they want to be part of an experienced group rather than ending up joining some MRA/noob alliance when the world starts. I disagree with you, I rather join a premade especially one where I know that every player in it is a good player from another world. Premades tend to do better anyway as they don't let so many new players or simmers into the group. I disagree with you, you know a players is garbage just by checking grepostats and seeing how they did in other worlds.

DeletedUser

Yea well i have a premade to i know these players are good just like they know the leader is great

DeletedUser36

If a player is willing to fill out an application, you know that they are willing to be committed. Also, it lets me know a little bit about them. It is a great way to filter out experienced players from n00bs, while at the same time getting required info like skype and ingame names.

DeletedUser

the info part yes the noob part not so much... actions speak louder then words

DeletedUser

But on the forums you can't do actions, so words speak louder than actions on the forum :p

DeletedUser

How do you know these players aren't lying? Anybody could say they got to 100 cites xD

DeletedUser

Theta proof :p

BOSS.jpg

DeletedUser2569

If i actually played on this world a bit more seriously than i do now i would join you guys in this ally :p
But so far i'm having fun with our little coalition :D

DeletedUser

I am into the world, anybody else? I only see more and more Carpe Diem...

DeletedUser283

Okay -spyder-

I was trying to figure out who Beast was, I was a member of the original aweshock (still my favorite alliance profile pic). I wish I would have seen this before I joined the world would of loved to join Aweshock again but I am a ways out :(