AweShock

DeletedUser36

AweShock.png

I come from the en. servers where I have 3 years of experience. I played on Alpha and countless other worlds there. I won't say what my name is on there, but some of you probably can figure it out xD.

I made an alliance called AweShock on the en servers, but it never really got started. So, I'm retrying here. I like the name and logos I made, so I'm going to call it AweShock still.

World That We'll Join:
Iota

Info:
Maximum Number of Members We'll Have: Doesn't matter. We won't mass recruit, and that's all that matters.
Direction: South-East (Ocean 55)

Goal & Objective:
We will be very aggressive, active, and we'll communicate a lot. We'll have a skype chat room that will be mandatory. We'll try to get 15-20 members from these forums before the world starts, and get the other 30-40 from ingame. We'll be only in Ocean 55 for the first part of the game. We are going to be a long-term alliance.

To Join:
Requirements to Join:
1. Have plenty of previous grepolis experience.
2. Have skype, or be willing to get a skype.
3. Be an aggressive player.
4. Be very active (online several times daily).
5. Be committed completely to this premade.
6. Fill out the application.

The Application:
[spr]1. Ingame Name:
2. Skype Name:
3. Previous Experience:
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had:
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had:
6. Why You Want To Join:
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional):
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?:[/spr]

Roster:
a pebble
Beast
The Black Panther
break stuff
DarkVeke
Deadhead
Dinger Loshow
el buco
Joseph Nieves
Kayfon
Little Cabroncete
Purple Hornet
Ravenheart
SgtSeeker
sher e punjab
TCB2010
vSkyguard​

Our CoA:
spyder_coa.png

Our Sig:
AweShockSig.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36

We are still accepting applications. Hurry up and join before the world starts, if you plan on joining.

DeletedUser

1. Ingame Name:Purple Hornet but I'll probably join as Ajax
2. Skype Name:Ajax 2025
3. Previous Experience:3 years, I started on Alpha and quit then went to Gamma and got rimmed by a mod LOL Then I finally got to 223 cities on Theta.
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: 223
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had:Jeeze man... I think I got to 2.5 million which wasn't a lot on Theta, it was enough to be in top 20 attacks for 2 months :D!
6. Why You Want To Join:Because I don't wanna join a noob alliance D:
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional):Hozierji
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?:Yes :p

DeletedUser

1. Ingame Name:The Black Panther
2. Skype Name:toddaaaay (I got frustrated when it didn't give me the username I wanted multiple times, so I put a long form of today.:D)
3. Previous Experience:played for 3 years, but it probably is really 2.5 because of my breaks.
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had:19, Don't play on worlds too long. I've been trying to work hard to fix that though! lol
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: Around 90k.
6. Why You Want To Join: I never played with the people that you have listed as joining, and I'm all about meeting new people! :p
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): I know the player that I want to join will say no, so I won't bother him.
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Yeppidy Doo (That's fun to say)

DeletedUser36

1. Ingame Name:Purple Hornet but I'll probably join as Ajax
2. Skype Name:Ajax 2025
3. Previous Experience:3 years, I started on Alpha and quit then went to Gamma and got rimmed by a mod LOL Then I finally got to 223 cities on Theta.
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: 223
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had:Jeeze man... I think I got to 2.5 million which wasn't a lot on Theta, it was enough to be in top 20 attacks for 2 months :D!
6. Why You Want To Join:Because I don't wanna join a noob alliance D:
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional):Hozierji
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?:Yes :p

You are accepted, but please don't argue on the forums like you did on Theta. :p

DeletedUser36

1. Ingame Name:The Black Panther
2. Skype Name:toddaaaay (I got frustrated when it didn't give me the username I wanted multiple times, so I put a long form of today.:D)
3. Previous Experience:played for 3 years, but it probably is really 2.5 because of my breaks.
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had:19, Don't play on worlds too long. I've been trying to work hard to fix that though! lol
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: Around 90k.
6. Why You Want To Join: I never played with the people that you have listed as joining, and I'm all about meeting new people! :p
7. Recommend Someone For Me To Invite (optional): I know the player that I want to join will say no, so I won't bother him.
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Yeppidy Doo (That's fun to say)

You are in, but if you plan on joining, make sure you are committed. I don't want any quitters.

DeletedUser

1. Ingame Name: Dinger Loshow
2. Skype Name: dinger.loshow
3. Previous Experience: Played for 1 year
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: On the EN server I got 35 cities
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: Can't remember
6. Why You Want To Join: To help out with the alliance and to complete the alliance objectives.
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Yes

DeletedUser

Okay -spyder- your EN premades go terrible so you come here......

Definitely like the work you put into this though!! wish you the best man even though we'll be on opposing sides!

I am debating on whether i should make a flashy post like yours or not because I'm bringing a few members i know are amazing...

DeletedUser

Okay -spyder- your EN premades go terrible so you come here......

Definitely like the work you put into this though!! wish you the best man even though we'll be on opposing sides!

Maybe this premade will be better :p

DeletedUser

Sweet Aweshock will be shocked when we move over XD (sorry couldn't resist)

DeletedUser36

1. Ingame Name: Dinger Loshow
2. Skype Name: dinger.loshow
3. Previous Experience: Played for 1 year
4. Most Cities You've Ever Had: On the EN server I got 35 cities
5. Most ABPs You've Ever Had: Can't remember
6. Why You Want To Join: To help out with the alliance and to complete the alliance objectives.
8. Will You Stay Loyal And Committed?: Yes

You are in. I expect you to get a lot of ABP.

DeletedUser2781

if i don't have a skype can i still be in the alliance or is skype manditory?