Aweshock VS Swamp Fox Brigade

DeletedUser

I think someone pulled the pin, aweshock is exploding into a few splinter alliances.

DeletedUser2039

Activity of leaders? Just curious, as the alliance has that written on it from the beginning in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Leadership there is fairly active, but can't say that for a lot of the alliance. Many seem to have hit vm lately...

DeletedUser2039

Ah. Yea, I have 6 in VM in my 38 guy alliance in Eta. It seems the Summer has made that happen.

DeletedUser

Tyler Boyd! Thanks for giving me the shot with you in The Union. It gave me the chance I needed to learn! Doing great here. Looks like the US16 world will be a great place to get another big group together to dominate.

DeletedUser

I can say this was a very depressing war they folded and split the first sign of trouble

DeletedUser3738

I must agree with King
I was hoping for a real fight
Let it be known that Swamp Fox Brigade never even had a coordinated OP on AweShock and we took 30 or so cities
AweShock, prepared to attack us one night, only to wake up to find their offensive troops killed in their own cities
Sadly AweShock did not try in the end, and gave up after not even taking a city
Let this be a lesson to whoever decides to wrong us, we will make quick work of you
Now it remains to be seen what happens to the rest of Awe, but my thoughts is they will splinter into various alliances, join others and some will unfortunately quit.

DeletedUser

Let it be known that Swamp Fox Brigade never even had a coordinated OP on AweShock and we took 30 or so cities
AweShock, prepared to attack us one night, only to wake up to find their offensive troops killed in their own cities
Sadly AweShock did not try in the end, and gave up after not even taking a city
Now it remains to be seen what happens to the rest of Awe, but my thoughts is they will splinter into various alliances, join others and some will unfortunately quit.

Probably 27 of those 30 or so SF took were inactives.
It is hard to run an op when we had god knows how many spies your spy/s were very active and pretty much killed any morale we had.
NO point in trying we couldn't even communicate.

DeletedUser

Crap, we've been letting jed talk crap on the forum? No wonder this is so one-sided, all our trash talkers haven't read this! So let me start by saying Shadow, you're right leadership is active. Leadership, jedi, robert, cmhuff, Andreas and bob were the ones pulling all the weight. Then Swamp goes into VM, insomnium is in VM before the war starts and quits when he comes back, Mat's in VM for a weekend, Sheriff is in VM, bob goes in VM, Beast goes in VM, sher quits, Magius leaves, robert leaves, Ted leaves, nada leaves, RIKO leaves and then Setsuto leaves. Then retarded Beast comes back, and basically splits the alliance in half (takes all my dang self-control to not attack every city on an island I share with him) making it even more impossible to make a comeback, we've got like 5 inactives, 10 guys in VM, but ya, we totally should've put up more of a fight, I mean it isn't like you guys had a huge advantage with a spy and 20 guys no longer helping the war effort. You want a real fight? Alright, give it 2 weeks, don't take any of our inactives, and we'll kick your butt (stupid forum, can't swear). You won, congrats, you beat a bunch of inactives, what a win. You took what, a few cities from nada and a couple from sher? The rest were inactives, people just went in VM, we would've kicked your butt in our prime.

Oh, and King, remember when I said I had 1 word for whenever you started bragging? Ya, about that:

mi2

DeletedUser

Really? You want to go there? Alright AS, that's our new excuse as to why we lost, SFB just had a butt load of gold. And seriously, no profanity? How can we have a decent conversation if we can't swear? Pfffft, I feel ripped off.

DeletedUser2039

Crap, we've been letting jed talk crap on the forum? No wonder this is so one-sided, all our trash talkers haven't read this! So let me start by saying Shadow, you're right leadership is active. Leadership, jedi, robert, cmhuff, Andreas and bob were the ones pulling all the weight. Then Swamp goes into VM, insomnium is in VM before the war starts and quits when he comes back, Mat's in VM for a weekend, Sheriff is in VM, bob goes in VM, Beast goes in VM, sher quits, Magius leaves, robert leaves, Ted leaves, nada leaves, RIKO leaves and then Setsuto leaves. Then retarded Beast comes back, and basically splits the alliance in half (takes all my dang self-control to not attack every city on an island I share with him) making it even more impossible to make a comeback, we've got like 5 inactives, 10 guys in VM, but ya, we totally should've put up more of a fight, I mean it isn't like you guys had a huge advantage with a spy and 20 guys no longer helping the war effort. You want a real fight? Alright, give it 2 weeks, don't take any of our inactives, and we'll kick your butt (stupid forum, can't swear). You won, congrats, you beat a bunch of inactives, what a win. You took what, a few cities from nada and a couple from sher? The rest were inactives, people just went in VM, we would've kicked your butt in our prime.

Oh, and King, remember when I said I had 1 word for whenever you started bragging? Ya, about that:

mi2
Well, excuses are excuses, but it seems you should have acted earlier. You waited and your alliance went down hill. Would it have been different with earlier action? Who's fault is that?:\

DeletedUser

You're so right Tyler, we totally should've just rejected the merge and ended our pact because we could see the future.

Oh, and right before the war Heavy1 quit too, along with Little C (Little C had been in VM forever, but he used to be one of the best players, idc what anyone in SFB tries to say, he was a top defender, attacker, and fighter), so there's two more AS players who didn't contribute to the war effort, and two of our best players really. Still want to talk trash King? Penna? Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're so right Tyler, we totally should've just rejected the merge and ended our pact because we could see the future.

Oh, and right before the war Heavy1 quit too, along with Little C (Little C had been in VM forever, but he used to be one of the best players, idc what anyone in SFB tries to say, he was a top defender, attacker, and fighter), so there's two more AS players who didn't contribute to the war effort, and two of our best players really. Still want to talk trash King? Penna? Anyone?

Insomnia quit when he came back for a reason... Top players are going to quit so stop relying on 1 or 2 players to drag your semi actives along and horrible players like you.

Your alliance was anything but solid your internal failure was inevitable we all said it from the start epically strike hard.

Even your old founder DeadShock would know better then to go against me :)

DeletedUser

I expect them to quit. My point is, your talking trash and you didn't actually beat our top players. And can you get his name right for once? It even annoyed him that you couldn't get his name right.

And I seem to remember you trying to recruit my horrible self, but that's for morale impact, because you knew you couldn't actually beat our best players and were trying to hurt us from the inside.

DeletedUser

You really think i care i hurt his feelings when i spell his name wrong?:\

And i tried to do that what 4 days before you internally combusted. We could have easily beat them tiger... So stop bragging about what may have happened

DeletedUser

Lol, you lied about feeling bad for a death just so you could seem human, you'll do whatever you have to do to win what? A video game? You say we villianized you after the merge, we didn't start doing that until we actually realized what a crappy person you were when we were at war. I don't know how Magius can stand being in your alliance for even ten seconds.

Mag once said that he was the shiny toy the other kid (SFB) wanted. How right he was. Sadly, just like your parents, he gave you what you wanted. You're a snob, the type of person who tries to be in control because really he's insecure. I've dealt with people like you in RL, congrats King, you get whatever you want and don't have to work to get it. You should go off to the army, maybe you'll learn some respect and what it's like to be a decent human being.