Attacking While in BP?

DeletedUser5058

I came out of beginners protection last night sometime and instantly fell under attack by someone else on the island. not a big deal since it is a war game. The problem i found is that this person was still under beginners protection for another half a day so i couldn't retaliate. Can anyone explain to me why someone is allowed to attack another player while under beginners protection but not lose the protection in the process? someone tried to tell me it was because of attacking on the quests. Is this true?

DeletedUser

I don't think the quests have anything to do with it, but I was always under the impression that if you attacked someone while in BP then your BP would be over =/ definitely a good question.

DeletedUser5058

Same here. It was always the incentive to not attack before your BP wore off because you were then vulnerable also.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
You are allowed to attack someone else that is out of BP, even if you are not out of it yourself. It's quite handy for free attacks without fear of retaliation, but if you are on the same island, it probably won't be for very long.