Attacker Of The Day

DeletedUser1685

So I've been playing for a while now..and have won ATOD a number of times, but I don't think I quite understand how it works.

Does it go by Total Attack Battle Points? Or by Attack Battle Points for city?

Because (For World RHO) the stat sites are showing me beating the closest player (BuffaloGene) by 7k BP, But he has more per city. (Because he has half the cities I do)

He's already got the award showing..so either the stat sites are wrong on how much we have each gained today. Or it goes by ABP per city (Which I think is stupid.) :)

Can anyone clear this up for me?

DeletedUser271

It actually doesn't go by Battle Points but by Units you killed ;-)

For instance, if you killed 1,000 LS and got 10,000 BP, but someone killed 1,001 slingers and got 1,001 BP he will still get the award, even though you got more BP because he killed the most units as an attacker ;-)

DeletedUser1685

Well I'm officially upset with how that works lol.

I've never known that...But definitely explains what happened.

I killed 5 LS nukes today :(

DeletedUser

Go for land units, when I go for attacker of the day awards (which is hardly ever because i'm too impatient) I build my troops and army for a few days without attacking, even if my other cities are ready to do so (just use the resources from them to fund other cities), and when I do I can throw a lot of land at a person(s) so easily get that award

DeletedUser298

Theo said that it also goes per city, so even though you may have killed more units another person could have killed less and have less cities than you but have a higher average and get the award.

DeletedUser

Theo said that it also goes per city, so even though you may have killed more units another person could have killed less and have less cities than you but have a higher average and get the award.

I think u are talking about top killers on intel (which goes by city) Attacker and defender is total. Not per city. Some clarification on this would be nice though.

DeletedUser9651

I go to eliminate my enemy screw the award that gives me nothing lol

DeletedUser8562

It actually doesn't go by Battle Points but by Units you killed ;-)

For instance, if you killed 1,000 LS and got 10,000 BP, but someone killed 1,001 slingers and got 1,001 BP he will still get the award, even though you got more BP because he killed the most units as an attacker ;-)

WHAT

is defender of the day the same?

cause on juktas I had the most dbp by far and the most dbp by city by far and got most of my bp from killing LS :(
oh and i didnt get the award :(

DeletedUser

yeah, it is per unit. On Grepo-Intel I believe BP per city, but sadly, you have to do what strikehard says to do :\

Hope to get these sometime soon :D