Attacked under Vacation mode

DeletedUser

So if im under siege and I go into vacation mode while the CS is in my harbor, will it break his conquest?
Wondering if once the 48 hour period is up if I will go into vacation mode no matter what or if it doesnt allow me since im under attack.

DeletedUser

It will allow you, and the siege will continue. Unless there are enough attacks en route right now to break the siege, the city will be lost, as you have to wait 24 hours before you can deactivate VM. You will go into VM no matter what.

DeletedUser

Hmm. Once you would go into vacation mode would anyone be able to attack you or would it pretty much be a free conquest? Also it says you cant attack anyone in that 48 hour period; so would I even be able to attack my own city?

Going out of town sometime soon and just want to make sure I understand the ins and outs to this vacation mode. Seems a little funny.

DeletedUser

During the 48 hour period, you cannot attack anyone, including yourself, but everyone can attack you. Outgoing/Incoming attacks will still land successfully (though whether they win or lose is another matter), and sieges will continue, even after the 48 hours, where no new attacks will come against you, and your resources will be put into stasis, though buildings, trainings, festivals, etc will finish.