Attack Planner - How to Make A Plan?

DeletedUser

I am trying to use the Captain Attack Planner to make a New Plan for an attack but when I do I get en error message that "Some of the Input Fields Haven't Been Filled Out Correctly".

I've looked around the forums and help files for information unsuccessfully. I assume the plan name is pretty flexible so I'm thinking the error is in the Attack target field.

How (or in what format) is the information to be entered in the Attack target field to make a new plan?

Thanks for your assistance.

DeletedUser

I was wondering the same thing.. I tried the name of the town and the BBCode as the target and got an error message..

Does anyone know what you need to put there?.

DeletedUser

It's the city name and the player name in parentheses , you gotta click the city that'll show up underneath. Or should anyhow. Take for example you want to attack my city Eccentric Enigma. You'd type in:
Eccentric Enigma (Zenima)

For ease of access, there should be a list of possible cities underneath the text box.

I apologize I was unable to answer this when Palarf was around, as I did not have Captain at that time, and thus no way of knowing whether or not the attack planner was the same as the one I was used to, or an update.

DeletedUser

Thank you Zenima for your reply because this worked like a charm!

DeletedUser2641

When trying to add into target field a city with a common name like sparta, troy etc, only 10 or so 'suggestions' are provided.

If my target is not among the suggestions, how do I add it?

I tried pasting the City ID [town]xxxxxx[/town] with and without the bbcode.

DeletedUser2641

I have seen it suggested elsewhere, but it didn't work either...

DeletedUser

While it may have changed, if you type in Sparta (player name here), as I detailed in my previous response. For example, Troy (CruelSun) would give you your city as a suggestion. You might have to wait a moment though, due to lag and all.

Course, it's been forever since I've used the attack planner, so you'll have to see yourself if it still works.