Attack limits or recall limits

DeletedUser14809

I am wondering if you considered putting attack or recall limits in the game. You have idiots out there launching hundreds of attacks and recalling them. This has only one purpose to ruin the game experience of the targeted player. This behavior should not be allowed. It diminishes the game by design. Allowing this behavior degrades game play as well as the value of your product (The game).

DeletedUser12678

I understand that if you have been on the receiving end of such DOS style attacks that it can be annoying. That is the intention.

However there is no way that you could practically put a limit on attacks or recalls.

DeletedUser5088

I think people do this to annoy people to the point that they disable their attack alarms. It may not be the noblest but it is a strategy.

DeletedUser12251

Attack limits would be awful. Now a recall limit might be interesting. It would make people attack with purpose, not simply to be a nuisance. Some people I know in this game would have no strategy though if they couldn't attack/recall al day everyday haha

DeletedUser9615

They are doing this to force you out of the world and can happen in non conquest worlds too