Attack Alarms for Sieges (Conquest Worlds)

• Thread starter DeletedUser14129
  • Start date

DeletedUser14129

Right now the only attack alarms you receive from the mobile app are for attacks incoming to your own cities. I think there should be attack alarms for cities that you have in siege. This would be especially helpful when you are sending a ninja cs (sending just the cs with no support to try and get a city without anyone noticing) or any siege that requires needing to be watched. This would remove the need to watch the live feed to make sure you pull before any attacks get there to kill your cs.

Maybe the notification would have a similar or same sound as the regular attack and say something like "Your siege in 'x city' is being attacked!"

I think this would be an improvement to game strategy and save people time and sanity that would be spent worrying about their siege.

DeletedUser16359

it isn't your city so you shouldn't get alerts for it

DeletedUser14129

it isn't your city so you shouldn't get alerts for it
It doesn't have to be an automatic function. Like how you can turn it on/off other notifications. Use it or don't. I just suggest it because I think a lot of players would utilize it and I think if we can make the game more strategic and fluid I think those functions should be proposed/optional/added.

DeletedUser16359

defeats the purpose imo, siege is the holders responsibility since it isn't in their possession yet. would be nice if it would que units for me during that 12 hours so I have a ready made snipe when the siege ends but again it isn't my city so I get none of the perks