Astartes

DeletedUser

We are back.

After a small hiatus I have decided to return to my alliance and make Psi our home.

For those who've played with me my leadership skills are clear. For those who have played against me - even more so.
For those who don't know me - strategy, tactics, leadership, skill, challenges, war... are the things I live for. From board games to pc games I adore strategy in its every shape and form.

- About the Astartes - aka Dopey Kittens

Quality over quantity does not even begin to describe what the Astartes is built upon. The Astartes was created on the premise of the few triumphing over the many. David triumphing over Goliath. We won't impress with big numbers but we will impress with tactical combat.

We accept experienced players. But we also accept active players who are willing to learn and devote to the Astartes.
I value determination and communication far above your points on a different world.
One success does not equal permanent success. You need to be willing to train and improve at every turn, after every battle.

To join, post here. If you are accepted you will be asked to join us on skype where you should be online at least a couple times every day. Refusal to do so will result in refusal of your application to join the Astartes.

Thank you for reading!

To our allies we wish many victories on the battlefield.
To our enemies - good luck!

Torgaddon
Founder of the Astartes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how is it "not exactly", its a simple yes or no?
but anyway GL

DeletedUser

We are back.

After a small hiatus I have decided to return to my alliance and make Psi our home.

For those who've played with me my leadership skills are clear. For those who have played against me - even more so.
For those who don't know me - strategy, tactics, leadership, skill, challenges, war... are the things I live for. From board games to pc games I adore strategy in its every shape and form.

- About the Astartes -

Quality over quantity does not even begin to describe what the Astartes is built upon. The Astartes was created on the premise of the few triumphing over the many. David triumphing over Goliath. We won't impress with big numbers but we will impress with tactical combat.

We accept experienced players. But we also accept active players who are willing to learn and devote to the Astartes.
I value determination and communication far above your points on a different world.
One success does not equal permanent success. You need to be willing to train and improve at every turn, after every battle.

To join, post here. If you are accepted you will be asked to join us on skype where you should be online at least a couple times every day. Refusal to do so will result in refusal of your application to join the Astartes.

Thank you for reading!

To our allies we wish many victories on the battlefield.
To our enemies - good luck!

Torgaddon
Founder of the Astartes

werent u on rho?

DeletedUser6486

yep, that's when CCCP (Russians with unlimited money) took them out

DeletedUser

yep, that's when CCCP (Russians with unlimited money) took them out

They only took me out, not my alliance. I rushed into the fight and made a huge mistake.
They had too much money to attack them from the start. lol Just 4-5 of their members dished out a few hundred LS a couple of days after the end of BP.

EDIT: We decided to rename ourselves Dopey Kittens. Astartes just didn't sound serious enough... :p

Last edited by a moderator: