Arts of Infinity

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the pre-made of Arts of Infinity.

About me:
As I only play on one world at the moment, I decided to join a new world - Rho. On the International server I play on world Sestos (EN63). There I am the founder of Liquid Propinquinty. We have been a top 3 alliance for quite a few months, but now we're at war with the 2nd and 6th alliances of the world we went down to 8. I also got experience from the Dutch server where I played on the first and second world and reached over 350 000 points when I decided to quit.

About the alliance:
We'll start with the same goals as we had on Sestos: Control ocean 45 (South-West). We want to work on a strong core like we have on Sestos, or maybe even stronger. This way, combined with around 40 daily active members and a good communication system, we'll be able to support each other very fast and control a new imperium.
Link (A good core): http://en63.grepolismaps.org/1fc844ed960262040369a7a098d3956f:

In the alliance there won't be a (single) ruler/dictator. We are a democracy. Decisions won't be made by the leaders only, but together with the group. I also don't like hidden forums, as every member needs to have it's say.

What we expect from you:
What we expect of our members
- Forum activity. If you aren't able to communicate, this alliance is nothing for you. Points make no sense when you aren't active at the AoI forums.
- Be a team player. If you aren't one, why are you in an alliance then?
- A good growth in points and ABP.

More Information:
Name: Arts of Infinity (Can be changed - if you think you have a better name, message me please)
Direction: South-West
Goal: Control ocean 45
Alliance limit: 50
Pacts: None (maybe, maybe 1)
List of members:
- Pressure Cooker
- SANEofTheFix
- Dragorage

Join Arts of Infinity
If you wish to join Arts of Infinity, please send me a message on the forum:
- Containing your past experiences in this game (It's no problem when you don't have very impressive stats, I don't want to scare you off. I just want to know everyone).
- Containing a little motivation.
- Written in proper English/American (So I can understand :D).

Good luck and I hope to see you in this team soon!
Pressure Cooker

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

If I wasn't making an alliance id probably go with yours. You seem to have a good amount of experience. Best of luck to you I the next ocean over

DeletedUser

If I wasn't making an alliance id probably go with yours. You seem to have a good amount of experience. Best of luck to you I the next ocean over

Thank you very much! The same counts for you, if I wasn't making this I'd go with yours.
Good luck for you too mate

DeletedUser

Hi! MJJ right?
How great is it to see you here again!
Indeed, it's me, Gladius.