Ares God Of War

DeletedUser

Proposal
I would like too see ares god of war added to grepolis.
This is a game based on greek warefare is it not?
Then why do we not have they greek god of war.
To incorperate ares into they game would mean players would have a god specifically designed for offencive players and make they battles even more Epic!

Reason
This would be benefical to they game because it would provide a wider variety of gameplay options and startegy. I feel this option would provide a better gaming experience for players who want a more aggressive and exciting game playing experience.

Mythical Units Of Ares/Details:

Mythical Unit One/Specialty Four Horse Chariots: OINOMAUS A King of Pisa in Elis (Southern Greece). His father Ares bestowed upon him armour, weapons and a fabulous four-horse war chariot.

Mythical Unit Two/Specialty Spartoi Soldiers
"[Kadmos] sent some of his men to fetch water from the spring of Ares, but a Serpent, said by some to be a child of Ares, guarded the spring and destroyed most of those who had been sent. In outrage Kadmos killed the Serpent, and then, following the instructions of Athena, planted its teeth. From this sowing there sprang from the earth armed men, called Spartoi . .

I would like too see ares become a highly offencive god.
His purpose should be to cause complete Carnage in both spells and mythical units.
I feel that he should become they most powerfull God in Grepolis,accounting for that he is they God Of War afterall.

Achievement I feel that this would provide a more balanced gameplay.
And provide a wider variety of strategy and game technique.

Summary: Ares God Of War would cause total carnage butt kicking blood soaked Action!.
And provide a more historically accurate gameplay.Because this is a Greek war game and ares was they greek god of war.And total Carnage was what war was really like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. What about his divine powers?
2. Athena is also the Greek god of war, of the tactical and strategical side, while Ares is the god of the carnage and actual fighting part of the war.

DeletedUser

Proposal
To incorperate ares into they game would mean players would have a god specifically designed for offencive players and make they battles even more Epic!

Reason
This would be benefical to they game because it would provide a wider variety of gameplay options and startegy. I feel this option would provide a better gaming experience for players who want a more aggressive and exciting game playing experience.

Mythical Unit One/Specialty Four Horse Chariots: OINOMAUS A King of Pisa in Elis (Southern Greece). His father Ares bestowed upon him armour, weapons and a fabulous four-horse war chariot.

"[Kadmos] sent some of his men to fetch water from the spring of Ares, but a Serpent, said by some to be a child of Ares, guarded the spring and destroyed most of those who had been sent. In outrage Kadmos killed the Serpent, and then, following the instructions of Athena, planted its teeth. From this sowing there sprang from the earth armed men, called Spartoi . .

His purpose should be to cause complete Carnage in both spells and mythical units.
I feel that he should become they most powerfull God in Grepolis,accounting for that he is they God Of War afterall.

Summary: Ares God Of War would cause total carnage butt kicking blood soaked Action!.
And provide a more historically accurate gameplay.Because this is a Greek war game and ares was they greek god of war.And total Carnage was what war was really like.

I like the idea

DeletedUser271

I like the idea, but InnoGames will not add new gods ;-).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Proposal

Reason

Another mythical unit can be the Divine Envoy.

DeletedUser

Proposal

Reason

I love offense so I agree. But people like my father like defense better even though defense stinks.