are you Bloodthirsty

• Thread starter DeletedUser9858
  • Start date

DeletedUser9858

Publication2.gif

Sup everyone , i am bloodbringer and a little about me , i came from the European servers where i started playing grep 4 years ago, total noob starting out , but liked the game so kind of addicting and all. alliance i was in was Bone Headz in Upsilon , we ended up having to merge with CDC back then to accommodate size, our opponent shadow guard was a lot bigger and would have wasted us on the wow phase, so after the merge we went on to win that server , i ended getting officer experience there , after that went on to become founder in the next server, still ended up merging at the end but won that server as well ,

so now i am on my own wanted to move over here to the US side see how thing are, I am experienced player but this old dog can still learn some new tricks, looking for some experienced players to join us and see where things go.

Recruitment
-Must be active
-Skype is recommended but not absolutely required.
-Must be aggressive
-Must be loyal.
-Must have a brain
Please pm me with your stats

DeletedUser9858

Publication2.gif

i think the name speaks for itself and yes we are in 53, as for joining you , the server is still young never know what can happen, I don't know yet if you make good targets BP is still active but we will find out soon enough. unless that was sarcastic and in that case i like you already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bloodthirsty as in like you actually drink blood? Or you thirst for it...but you never actually drink it?

DeletedUser5088

View attachment 1596

i think the name speaks for itself and yes we are in 53, as for joining you , the server is still young never know what can happen, I don't know yet if you make good targets BP is still active but we will find out soon enough. unless that was sarcastic and in that case i like you already.

Yeah that was sarcastic...