Are Battle Points Awarded If No Troop Makes It Back ?

DeletedUser7629

Just sent a decent sized attack to a pact member thats city was under siege... All my boats and troops got wiped out except for 2 transport boats in which are returning now. lol

BUT I had my "double battle points spell" cast just for this, thinking, at worse at least I will get huge battle points for this..
But the report didn't say anything about any battle points like it usually does. What happened ? Is it because no one survived ? But I swear being in the same situation before of no one surviving, and I got awarded battle points for the battle.

OR I remember in other cases where I didn't get any battle points, it says "You did not receive any battle points". But not this time, it simply says nothing about battle points at all, other than the report of what happened to my now deceased troops.

Please help, as these were going to be a lot of battle points... It was like 300 troops total and 40 Light Ships... Double them battle points and it should be a lot awarded to me.

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter

DeletedUser

It doesn't say it when all your troops die but they were still awarded to you in the rankings. So, no worries.

DeletedUser7629

It doesn't say it when all your troops die but they were still awarded to you in the rankings. So, no worries.

Ahhhh sweet ! Ok, wheeeeew ! Thanks !

........edit, tho I just went and checked and they haven't shown up yet. Its been about 20min. Do they take longer to show up when it happens this way ?

......double edit -- (5min later)... Never mind, they just now showed up ! I'm juiced. Got around 3000 BP for that battle ! So you are right (as usual - lol) and thanks for telling me that or I wouldn't have been checking. But this time they really took a while to show up. The longest yet so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BP showing up in your Agora is all dependent on when the server updates the BP.