App Update to V2.77 - Changelog

DeletedUser

App Version 2.77

Dear Community,

We would like to inform you that we have recently released version 2.77 of the Grepolis App.

Summary

After a lot of hard work we can finally present you the new advisor screens with completely new graphics.
We also worked on a new inventory screen, redesigned the world selection screen and on some bug fixes.

New features

• Added new advisor screen with completely new graphics.
  • Added a new inventory screen.
  • Redesigned the world selection screen.

Bugfixes

• The countdown in the commands overview should no longer stop when a colonization begins.
  • Fixed a bug where an unexpected error occured after colonizing a new city.
  • Fixed a missing image in colonization reports.
  • Fixed a bug where the town overview building menu disappeared during guided tutorial.
  • Fixed a bug where UI elements disappeared when restarting the App during guided tutorial.
  • The header button should now always display the correct player ranking on non-hero worlds.
  • Improved positioning of ranking number in the header button on non-hero worlds.
  • The town overview building menu should no longer be partially visible in retracted state on some devices.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred in the Agora in relation to units outside.
  • Fixed a potential error when opening a building info screen.
  • Improved water visuals surrounding the ships in the town overview background.
  • Advisor promotion frames should now display the correct amount of days on iOS devices.
  • Improved several spell icons, which previously appeared cropped.
  • Invitation reports should now display the correct amount of required points for the gold reward.

We invite you to share your thoughts and opinions about this update here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser10520

OK so how come we cannot copy reports into our notes anymore. We used to be able to get the code on skype or whatever and copy them into our notes to see. not anymore. I would like this back

DeletedUser11481

The notes issue is currently a known bug. The devs are working on this now. Please have patience in the meantime.

DeletedUser

iOS Game App

I would like to see an alarm added fro when a non-alliance member supports your city.

DeletedUser

I would like to see an alarm added fro when a non-alliance member supports your city.

what would that do? let you distinguish when you get to be lazy and not for checking your phone? it already gets annoying when 100 attacks come in for a CS, then add the 200 Supports they have. my phone would explode, and i would prob stop playing. it would just get tedious.

DeletedUser11481

I have to reluctantly agree with Childress. Getting dozens of alerts is already annoying for most players when they are attacked. And I send fake support all the time, without the fake attack limit I can do this ALOT more often.