App Update 2.75 Discussion

DeletedUser

Version 2.75

Dear Community,

Earlier today the app was updated to version 2.75.1 for iOS and 2.75.2 for Android.

Summary

In this update we worked on preparations for the Christmas event, the new intro animation, and on some improvements and bugfixes.

New Features

• New intro animation was implemented.
Improvements

• Changed quest text of the tutorial quest to attack another player.
  • Progress bars in the town overview are now instantly shown.
  • New background for the town overview.
  • Renamed "Skip tutorial"
  • Added a check for intro animation: It doesn't show up for players with an account on another world or restarting players.
  • Fixed issue with unit generator spells triggering push notifications.

We hope you enjoy the update and if you have any feedback we'd love to hear it in this thread.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to make the grepolis app like the new Tribal Wars 2 app? Having the phone app as an extension of the PC in addition to an alternative play platform is highly attractive. It would also solve the problem of illegitimate bans being placed for those who bounce between the phone and the PC on a regular basis.

DeletedUser

We would be happy to hear your comments and discussion here.

I miss using the app but since I upgraded phones to the 4.4 Android OS The app is no longer compatible with my device. Any idea when I can expect to use the app again - the notifications are crucial at war for us guys that work

DeletedUser

I dont know if this has been brought up yet or not. Was wondering if there was any way that bbcodes could be used with the app forums. maybe not inputting them, just selecting them. ie: Selecting towns, players and alliances. It used to work about 8 months ago. now the app just locks up and you have to restart it. Also i saw in the app store improvements that it is now possible to change the name of towns on the app. This would be most useful. I havent found out how to do it yet though and there is no tutorial that i have found yet