App Changelog 2.160 & 2.161

DeletedUser27

App Changelog 2.160 & 2.161

Dear Community,

The mobile app was recently updated with versions 2.160 and 2.161 for both iOS and Android users. Due to the iOS version having issues being approved both versions were combined into 1 update.

New Features and Changes

• Battle point calculations were adjusted to make it less attractive to farm friendly units. Defeating own units generates 0 battle points while defeating alliance members' units generates 20% of the total possible battle points.
    bpdisclaimer_mobile.png
  • All events with a Wheel of Fortune now display the probabilities of winning a specific reward.
  • Medea's and Telemacho's bonus effect values were adjusted to each increase by +1.5% per hero level gained (was: 1%).
  • It is now possible to disable warnings about attacking your own alliance members from the game options.
Bugfixes

• Translation - A too long string has been fixed in the Russian version.
  • Recruitment - Fixed a rare error which could get caused when instantly finishing a recruitment of colony ships, resulting in no ship to be granted.
  • Ranking - The search filter for alliance ocean ranking did not work properly and displayed the wrong ranking.

gpcl-line.png

We would love to hear any feedback you have.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

DeletedUser16125

I would like to know how long it usually takes for an Update to finish. I would like to get back in there, but I can't change cities.

DeletedUser5524

Many people are having similar issues, if you are on PC and having issues with the game and are not using Chrom, switching to chrome usually resolves the issues.

DeletedUser15919

Many people are having similar issues, if you are on PC and having issues with the game and are not using Chrom, switching to chrome usually resolves the issues.

For those of us that do not trust Chrome as Google is worse than Facebook for privacy or using your data w/o your permission, I have also found Firefox works great as well.