APB for the keeper of truth!!!

DeletedUser

Twotokes today at 22:59
Please oh mighty keeper of truth with the fury of 1000 burning suns please shoot your righteousness all over my face. LOLOLOL
Twotokes today at 22:54
Oh keeper of truth please shed some more of your wisdom upon us.

LOL what a joke
Twotokes today at 22:52
My server is 2 months old why am I having to tell a pro this?
and again we came here with like maybe 12 people. 29 recruits left from like what 300+ and your point is that we are some how losing ground? You really are not too bright.
FermentingFruit today at 22:38
Man you musta had a ton of spies lol. 29 to be exact. 16 cities? In one week? Intense bro. Try 61 in a week, without any ops. You are worth my time because I like to make the truth known about you guys, and put the facts out there so you know the truth :)
Twotokes today at 22:32
Any players that left Havoc on Omega are either spying or didnt reroll here with us. Also know that I too have a real life and also focus on another server leading ops where we have taken 16 cities this week. If Havoc is not worth your time why'd you bother speaking up about us. You do not know us or about us so stop frontin scrub.
FermentingFruit today at 22:12
Yeah I have a tiny city because I have a life, and I focus on Rho, where I lead the number 1 alliance, where were almost double the number 2. Were fighting 26 alliances,so that takes a good amount of commitment. Omega is just a world for fun because it was my first world, I'm not taking it seriously in any way shape or form. I'm just a guy here for kicks. And I don't know anything about you because I'm not in you, but I do know that you're the number 3 alliance, with no members in the top 10, all your good players left already, and your leadership already quit on you guys, so congrats, what a stellar group. You're right I have been here a while, and I know my ___
Twotokes today at 22:05
Again you have no idea what your speaking about and worse yet think I care about what your opinions are. Just so you do not use your ignorance as an excuse for your behavior later I will give you a clue. I am not the leader of Havoc and in fact am nothing more than a player here on Omega. I only have founder status because the person who used to left and tossed it in my lap.

Now I realize your some big deal here in this community but frankly I really do not care and to be honest I am not impressed with what I am learning about you from our conversations thus far. I mean if your pro act like you've been here before and do us all a favor stop talking about people or situations you know nothing about.

To be completely honest Upsilon has a much better community than I am seeing here on Omega. Between the guild gougers, drama queens, and belly crawlers I'm really wondering why I have not left yet myself. Oh I remember cause FlamingFruitCake has a 990 point city and wants to beef with me. Really 990 pts I mean at least I can say I am GM and thats why Im like 2x your size. Even if I recruited you I would not have gotten gold yet. Pfft Ninja PLZ!!!
FermentingFruit today at 21:36
You're a leader? That poor alliance haha

DeletedUser

Funny talking, 990 point player not even have good fighting points, leader have too many small alliance! :mad:8):\thisisgrepolis:) I furge out how to make this!!!

DeletedUser

lol you're funny. Do you understand that he is doing this for laughs? And Upsilon has a better community? Have you taken a look at their forums? DEAD lol

DeletedUser

Don't uderstand what did you mean "for laughs" is it joke and funny? What is IoI?

DeletedUser2063

Oh man this is nothing, you should have seen my talks with eps0 on Eta, those were the best. He thought if you showed the founder symbol on the alliance profile, the computer would dissolve the alliance. I single handely collapsed his alliance by forwarding them our message, but I digress. Two tokes you've been playing two months, you're nothing special, don't act it

DeletedUser

Flammingfruitcake you are special and now we all can see just exactly how special.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Flammingfruitcake you are special and now we all can see just exactly how special.

What you're not gonna update it with the message where you admitted to be an MRA? I will if you wont

DeletedUser

It has already been stated we do not deny it plz try and keep up its less fun when you fail like this.

Now we are playing a game I will not give him any more attention until he gets his city to 1.5k. He is pro I know he can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

It has already been stated we do not deny it plz try and keep up its less fun when you fail like this.

Now we are playing a game I will not give him any more attention until he gets his city to 1.5k. He is pro I know he can do it.

This is not a fun game because by that time his alliance will be gone :(