Anything happening in Juktas?

• Thread starter Alexander the Chase
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

Sorry for the late responses haha. Yea I am Righteous Reject. Oliver Clothesoff is my main grepo name since I came to the US server. It gets good reviews so I keep it around. 8)

And charl im just giving you guys a hard time. I know you guys have had a pact for a long time, and it shows a lot that you both became #1 and #2, but like Alexander said, it doesnt really mater when or how you guys pacted.

It is just my personal opinion that it is because the way the world has gone, that the pact between you will kill the world if you plan to stick to it as strongly as you say. Smaller alliances need space to grow and develop the rim, but thats hard when you take the best players and sweep out the rest.

Other than that, my only issue is how you guys chose to break a NAP. Was expecting it, but was also expecting some kind of protocol.

Also Dark, Id be happy to partake in the newspaper. Go check out the Upsilon forums.. I am a big fan of saving externals for certain worlds.

DeletedUser9771

I think most people understand where a lot of you guys are coming from but the problem is simple. What do we do? Everyone wants to see RA , nuke , anastasis , aspida all split up and fight or dissolve and join 20 other alliances. BUT dang we worked to get here its just not that simple to throw it all away to please those who aren't with us, but your point is valid and i'm sure at this time it sucks on the outside looking in. I just think the solution is only simple for those not in our alliances thou.

I realize you guys don't care how our pack happened, and i wouldn't either in your shoes but we started small as did anastasis and conquered and grew together and now we are both big and strong. Now everyone would like to see us throw it all away to make the sever even again. what happens if we start over and do it again? and if that happens start over and do it again and again and again until the outcome is something someone else likes....

DeletedUser

I think most people understand where a lot of you guys are coming from but the problem is simple. What do we do? Everyone wants to see RA , nuke , anastasis , aspida all split up and fight or dissolve and join 20 other alliances. BUT dang we worked to get here its just not that simple to throw it all away to please those who aren't with us, but your point is valid and i'm sure at this time it sucks on the outside looking in. I just think the solution is only simple for those not in our alliances thou.

I realize you guys don't care how our pack happened, and i wouldn't either in your shoes but we started small as did anastasis and conquered and grew together and now we are both big and strong. Now everyone would like to see us throw it all away to make the sever even again. what happens if we start over and do it again? and if that happens start over and do it again and again and again until the outcome is something someone else likes....

Well written response, but I personally am fine with how things are at the moment and have no problems with the current arrangement. If you guys broke up, the 76ers would have no competition :p It won't be too long before the 76ers rise up and dominate! We are officially in the top 100 ;) Can somebody say upset?!??? Ohhhhhhhh snap :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well written response, but I personally am fine with how things are at the moment and have no problems with the current arrangement. If you guys broke up, the 76ers would have no competition :p It won't be too long before the 76ers rise up and dominate! We are officially in the top 100 ;) Can somebody say upset?!??? Ohhhhhhhh snap :p

Isn't 76 that gas station?

DeletedUser6798

scr3am that was a good response. And I know how the game works. This outcome, though not common, does happen. I dont think I am saying you guys need to split up and "start over". Though I think a battle between you guys would be fun to watch, I understand why putting it off for now helps your causes. And as far as saying I am on the outside looking in, you are right, but it is by choice at this time. I have turned down an RA/Nuke invite a couple of times already, so I am certainly not sour in the sense that I am mad RA/Nuke doesnt want to include me in their club. Though I still think the way the world is going, making WWs is up in the air.

who declared war on whom?

What do you think? Lol Charl made us red, and players started attacking us. No notice was given or time period before the end of the NAP. We only found out after seeing defensive threads pop up claiming RA/Nuke attacks. Upon contacting Charl he simply said, "We need to eat."

DeletedUser8889

What do you think? Lol Charl made us red, and players started attacking us. No notice was given or time period before the end of the NAP. We only found out after seeing defensive threads pop up claiming RA/Nuke attacks. Upon contacting Charl he simply said, "We need to eat."

what alliance were you even in?

DeletedUser

If Ollie's in-game handle is " Righteous Reject ", then I'd guess he is in the Syndicate.

I will now return to my previous lurking formation......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10186

Excellent response Scream wolf and on the money. I think both sides have watched the other grow along side each other and there is mutual respect. I think the best way to even the server is for people not to cry and instead continue to grow and learn the game. Let your attacks do the talking.

I hope you guys do build up Alexander, nice DBP by the way, and syndicate or whomever else because we do need to eat. We want some good competition. It's the nature of the beast. You either are with us or against us and we have put in too much work to do something dumb like destroy it just so other people have an easier path instead of just sacking up and dealing with it.

DeletedUser6798

Yes.. In Syndicate. Well done demuus. :p

I think the best way to even the server is for people not to cry and instead continue to grow and learn the game. Let your attacks do the talking.

Hope this wasnt a shot at me

DeletedUser10186

It's a shot at whoever wants it to be a shot, no not necessarily at you as I haven't had much interaction with you or syndicate. It is a general statement, because if everyone just cries and takes their ball home with them, then yeah, this will be a boring world. I am being serious when I say I want everyone to keep growing. I don 't like 3k cities, about 7.5 - 8k is perfect for me thank you. Good luck to all, my point is simply"Don't talk about it, be about it." So Coalition needs to grow and then come correct or you will be crushed before you ever have a chance. Just what it is .

DeletedUser8889

If Ollie's in-game handle is " Righteous Reject ", then I'd guess he is in the Syndicate.

I will now return to my previous lurking formation......

I still have no idea how you derived this, must be a wizard, but it seems he confirms this so good detective work.

DeletedUser

As exciting as the stand off near the core is, the rim is probably a funner place to be right now. alliances out on the rim are starting to grow and there is a lot of little wars going on keeping this exciting and constantly changing :)

DeletedUser10441

Well put Wolfie....I like hairy men so why would I want to be on different sides than you!

DeletedUser10441

There are new alliances popping up out of the wood work every week, some rise to the top ten faster then others to make a challenge.
How long of a challenge depends on good leadership, good organization, and good recruiting.

The world is young, lots can happen and several alliances can make it interesting. One only has to look at the current top ten alliances...most were not there 3-4 weeks ago!

DeletedUser8562

Some sleeper alliances to watch out for:

N.W.O.
EMPYRE
Dark Waters
THE RED DRAGONS

the sleeper of the world has probably been DW