Anything happening in Juktas?

• Thread starter Alexander the Chase
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since I lost my city to RA and all my friends left, I've been out of the current events loop.

Anything interesting going on?
Any wars or merges?

Or is Juktas as dead as its forums? Lol

DeletedUser6798

Juktas is dead because the top alliances have a "pact" with each other so they can gobble up smaller alliances while they save the the final battle with each other to the end. I shouldnt expect any less from some of these guys, but its going to kill this world. I doubt it reaches WW

DeletedUser

Wow I love your name. Easily the best forum name I've ever seen.
Mad props for coming up with that!

DeletedUser10186

Newspaper being posted tomorrow. 8 alliance POVs on current happenings, should be good read. Need more though if anyone wants in PM me, Darkmender, and I'll send you the questions. I would like to get some more POVs from all parts of the world............. Spoiler.... Things could get interesting if this newly formed Coalition can get their ish together over the next few weeks , months whatever and could MAYBE make a little noise. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I hope they do get organized and at least put up a fight, highly doubtful, but hopeful none the less. There are still some heavy hitters out there not in the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse right now.

DeletedUser

Newspaper being posted tomorrow. 8 alliance POVs on current happenings, should be good read. Need more though if anyone wants in PM me, Darkmender, and I'll send you the questions. I would like to get some more POVs from all parts of the world............. Spoiler.... Things could get interesting if this newly formed Coalition can get their ish together over the next few weeks , months whatever and could MAYBE make a little noise. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I hope they do get organized and at least put up a fight, highly doubtful, but hopeful none the less. There are still some heavy hitters out there not in the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse right now.

Make sure the name "Oliver Clothesoff" is featured at least once!
Make it a spoiler for me at the very end :)
That name is too good not to use whenever possible!

DeletedUser10186

The name does rock, but what is your ingame name Oliver? I'd like to have you in the Newspaper if possible.

DeletedUser

This should be a relatively interesting read. I know a couple of the goings on in the Juktas waters. It's about time someone tried to stir something up in this world. The top 4 have it too good. ;)

DeletedUser5088

Oliver is Righteous Reject.
What you guys don't understand is that Radioactive didn't just make a pact with Anastasis because they were the two strongest alliances. Radioactive made a pact with them when we were both small alliances, then we used our skills to become rank 1 and rank 2. Once we were in the top ranks, why would we break our agreement with Anastasis?

DeletedUser

Apparently Dark Waters thinks Nuke is going to turn on us :D

DeletedUser10186

These guys are just trying to get to people because they know they need in- fighting to have a chance. Sorry guys, like Charl said, we started where a lot of you are now and warred our ways to the top. Haters hate, that means we are doing something right. Thing is the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are too smart to let you get to our pride and getting us to do something stupid. Good try though.

DeletedUser8889

Wait we are at war with alliances? I haven't seen any activity in weeks at this point.

DeletedUser

Wait we are at war with alliances? I haven't seen any activity in weeks at this point.

If you are talking about my original post Niko-Stick, then I wasn't referring to wars with RA but any wars in general :)
I still like your sig btw.

DeletedUser8562

charl can you try to find the message when the pact started with Anastasis to finally shut up all these people?

DeletedUser

charl can you try to find the message when the pact started with Anastasis to finally shut up all these people?

I haven't seen a single comment about when RA's pact started with Ana. I don't think anyone cares lol.
I know I personally don't.

DeletedUser8562

I haven't seen a single comment about when RA's pact started with Ana. I don't think anyone cares lol.
I know I personally don't.

everyones all like "stop holding hands, top alliances, go fight"
we built eachother up, for the last time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10186

Dont worry about it guys, they just talking crazy trying to stir ish up. Everybody that was in the world knows what happened, we worked our way from the bottom to the top, with RA kicking some big time butt in the core, much respect.

DeletedUser

So back to my original question since we strayed a little off-topic, is there anything going on or not really? Lol