Any wars yet?

DeletedUser

Brushfire wars, of course.

It seems a little early, but I figured I'd check to see if any alliances are raiding each other silly on shared islands.

DeletedUser

Wars this early would be a bit a pointless, however, lots of raiding :)

DeletedUser

Well, things are happening on my island. I made a NAP with one player of DD, farm another, and amcurrently under attack by the third :p

DeletedUser

eNeMy vs. DD

And eNeMy is owning them... DD has gotten 600 Alliance DBP lmao

DeletedUser504

Yes, but eNeMy has only 204 ABP, and a quarter of that was against someone from FtA in an unfortunate misunderstanding... ;)

I mean, I'm just sayin'. I think Illuminati are the ones accounting for the most black eyes right now.

rankings.jpg

DeletedUser

We have the same ABP as you lmao... check those stats again. We just had a lot of players with BP not ended yet. Now BP has ended for everyone in eNeMy so we are kicking people if they don't have 50 ABP in the next 2 days

DeletedUser

Who gives a darn about BP when almost everyone has 1000 points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think there is a little war between "Untamed" and "Sons Of Liberty".I know this because the leader of "Untamed" contacted me and asked me if my alliance was supporting "Sons Of Liberty".Nobody is gonna win this war probably because neither of them have enough members that can conquer anybody.

DeletedUser

Spies... I have a spy in every top 10 alliance in the game... I know exactly what you have posted in your forums... every little detail of your pacts. I know when your members wake up nad go to bed...

DeletedUser

Is one of them DeathOMaster?

Did you ask if he was one of my spies? No... I pay my spies through other worlds... I only don't plant them in allies... I like to know what is going to happen before it happens rather than later

DeletedUser1111

Not a good way to generate excitement

Not a very lively world is it...

No Strike. As any player will tell you - if you want to drum up some enthusiasm for all teh US noobies - INO needs to release a Speed3 REVOLT world - NOT a CONQUEST world which is sudden death for a noobie or a vet.

They missed their chance on the speed 3 conquest - the fastest way to turn off a new player is for him to wake up with his cities gone. The second fastest way to buzz kill excitement is to release a turtle speed 1 world.

I started on Delphi spd 3 unit spd 3 - it was exciting and worthwhile and completely charmed me. If I had started on a spd 1 world - I would been some bored that I would have quit and never returned. We all know this - and yet INNO tries to pack more new players into slower worlds in hopes a few will stick. It ain't happening is it?