Any Veterans Playing?

DeletedUser7777

I was wondering if anyone here from before grepolis 2.0 (before you could "win" a world, had to send troops to farming villages each time, etc) was going to join this world. I've been playing around 4 years now, and I want to see if anyone is as old as I am when it comes to this game.

I hope to see some Vets out there with me!

~Dementio

DeletedUser

What alliance are you joining? Been playing for 3 years 8)

DeletedUser5088

I was wondering if anyone here from before grepolis 2.0 (before you could "win" a world, had to send troops to farming villages each time, etc) was going to join this world. I've been playing around 4 years now, and I want to see if anyone is as old as I am when it comes to this game.

I hope to see some Vets out there with me!

~Dementio

I was before grepolis 2.0. I remember having to stay when I heard that Hades was going to be a god.
But anyway I haven't decided if I will play yet on this world...............

was on .en Epsilon, Zeta, eta, and Alpha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

I joined the first world on en. To be opened with 2.0 that was rho

DeletedUser257

I was before grepolis 2.0. I remember having to stay when I heard that Hades was going to be a god.
But anyway I haven't decided if I will play yet on this world...............

was on .en Epsilon, Zeta, eta, and Alpha

Was on epsilon. My first world joined in April of 2010. Left in April of '11 though because it was taking over my life so didn't get to see LoO merger. Was in Pathfinders when I left though.

I might join this world...just turtle though since there is morale.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I joined a while back too and left but now im back on a new account , I played on EN Delta

DeletedUser

Hi guys, I've played many accounts and my first one goes back to more than three years ago when I played on the Beta world of the Dutch server. I still remember how everybody disliked the new update, but actually I did get used to it and enjoy it pretty much.

By the way, I don't know if anyone here is forming a good alliance. But if so, count me in! (if you want :))

Greetings,
PC

DeletedUser

I also from En server in Lambda..would love to play in here the speed is fine but then I see it set to conquest..so sorry I'm not used to conquest system..

DeletedUser7600

Hello again Dementio...:).....Maybe start an alliance called NAF;)

DeletedUser

Hi veterans and other forum-goers. I decided to start my own alliance here with my RL-friend Hostis, and we always got a spot free for an experienced person. We would love you to join us! Please take a look at our pre-made at the recruitment part of the forum, at the Hallucinations thread!

Good luck!

DeletedUser2063

Yeah I do, and I feel like I'll join, but it won't be my main priority and chances are I'll drop it eventually

DeletedUser

Yeah I do, and I feel like I'll join, but it won't be my main priority and chances are I'll drop it eventually

Well, it would be great to have you on our side, also if you would drop the world later. Permission to count you in?

DeletedUser2063

Well, it would be great to have you on our side, also if you would drop the world later. Permission to count you in?

I wouldn't yet. I don't know which way I'll be headed yet or if I meet up with others I know.

DeletedUser6486

Fermenting, you're welcome in my alliance, I know you have experience and are active

DeletedUser

I have played since EN Alpha started but am still iffy on if I will join or not. Waiting for another speed 3 world xD