Any one joining?

DeletedUser16022

You will all come to know me as the City Monster, nom nom nom nom... Feed me CITIES!!!

DeletedUser16022

I EAT my BPs out of a Cracker Jack Box. The prize inside each one is a New City. Go figure...

DeletedUser16022

There would be more than 450 Players on a server if y'all would treat them like Human-Beings, instead of less than over a Pixel Crown... Comedy over, get a clue...

DeletedUser16022

Anyway, stay tuned for Loki's next Comedy episode... It is sure to be a riotous affair guaranteed to put stitches in your sides and make you LOL... MY next sketch depends on YOU...

Putter

Citizen
giphy.gif

DeletedUser16022

Exactly LOL tired of this chit... Quit acting like Maroons and treat people like people...

DeletedUser16022

So what's up? I like people, I am a people person...

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
TRUE STORY...

and this is a very IMPORTANT STORY...

I Swear it on my ever-loving soul before any God or persona in any dimension that would desire to dispute me about it... That the words contained within this space of the Interwebs are 100% TRUE to the best of my Ability...

MY "SECRET"

The way I get into getting Top 60 Fighter, Rank 90 OFF and Rank 30 DEF... I do not know how to time Revolt Attacks... My Brain Gets Red Revolt and Blue Revolt as Backwards as my Left and Right Hands... So I FOUND ALL of my CITIES in a REVOLT WORLD...

I Conquest Revolt Cities... I Either Found them or I Take a Ghost... I bet I can FOUND MORE CITIES and KEEP them than you can REVOLT CITIES and TAKE MINE!!!

Y'all should examine your Gaming Abilities...

How is that for Trash-Talk?
I prefer founding preferable on rocks beside my first city/cities... It creates a good tire personal core... I then work on the cities or anchors on my first city's island!!!

DeletedUser16022

Now that I have had time to contemplate... I have accessed the COMMUNITY and this is my 100% RAW & BLUNT RANTING... You are about to get and eye-full so bad you're eyes are going to cry-blood over the NASTY SPIRT THAT YOUR BROUGHT INTO THIS COMMUNITY INSTEAD of REMEMBERING the SPORTSMANSHIP that YOUR SENIORS TAUGHT you to pass down to a NEW GENERATION so ALL COULD LEARN NEW SECRETS in the PLANES of GREPOLIS...

This is so un-cut and PG13 I had to write and Introduction, just to catch your attention before I put you in a down-ward spiral to SELF-SHAME OVER YOU'RE MALEVOLENCE...

I am so steamed I could RANT FOR DAYS & WRITE NOVELS that PREACH, TEACH, SHEPPARD, GROW, and LEARN FROM, FROM NEW PERSPECTIVES...

I bet few of you could say FROM, FROM our even understand that I AM;

FRACK; just to be arrogant... I would bet 2 UNCONTESTED CITIES; WITHOUT UNITS; & EVEN PROVIDE YOU SUPPORT for the MY CITY YOU HAVE IN SIEGE... MY BET IS THAT; NO HALF-A-DOZEN-CITIZENS; IN THIS COMMUNITY FORUM EVEN KNOW; or UNDERSTAND; yet COMPREHEND: or EVEN CAN DECIPHER WHAT:, " STRIVING FOR; A NEW-METHODICAL-STRUCTURED-ARCHITECTED-ORDERED-TENDED-COMMUNITY; THAT PRESENTS a NEW & PROPER; SYSTEM OF SERVERS that provide a MYTHOLOGICAL & CONTEXTED-LINGUISTICAL-SYNTAXED-REWORKED; COMMUNITY SPIRIT & GAME PLAY; PLUS GRAPHICS & DESIGNS; for a stronger overall gaming experience

DeletedUser16022

BloodTyrant... I also enjoy Founding 1-2 Cities on a Lightships and Biremes or 2 Biremes Cities; depending on how aggressive the REDS and whether can have some ATTACKING POWER or have to TURTLE-UP...

I also get my Senate up to 8-10 and ramp up all Resources Structures to Level 20... Then Senate to 14 with all the trimmings to get a CS. Then Resources up to 25-30... DON'T FORGET FARMS & MAX-OUT YOUR POPULATION! It sucks!

I would rather share MY-KNOWLEDGE; so the next Generations can become better than us and re-teach us how to play the NEW-EXPANSIONS on the Servers; YEARS TO COME...

I am already a Veteran with Ares, I practiced with him in the Sandbox 20 Server... Players from all of Grepolis' ROUND-WORLD Communities are in the Sandbox... It is very INTIMIDATING...

Brajanz0r

Artisan
... Well, this is... Just wow.

I won't be getting into details about what caused you to act like this, let's stick to the gameplay.

If you want to give advice to the next generations, please do not give those advices because they will lose every hope.
Senate up to 8-10 then rss to 20 - after which Senate goes to 14 and rss to 25-30... Mother of god, you'll be CQ ready a month later. Where's the wall (if the world is revolt)? Where are baths, where's the tower? Researches in your academy?

Easiest way to do (and by far the fastest) is to get your rss to 15 and rushing your Senate as high as possible while having all the buffs in beginner's protection.

When you get your Senate to at least 21 you'll cut your expenses and building time a lot. Not to mention you're ready to build a tower whenever you reach wall level 20.

After getting your Senate on a higher level, go for rss buildings to 25 and stop there. You don't need to spill your valuable time on building +5-10 levels for something you can get with Andromeda, tokens or advisors.

Meanwhile, your academy should be slowly progressing at least 4-5 levels per day and you'll be CQ ready by day 4 of the peacetime when playing casually. If you want to be CQ ready way earlier you can always gold your way up.

To sum up: when you start building your first city, follow Inno's advices up to some level and then stop: barracks 5 (so you can get Academy unlocked), harbor 10 (for your CS), build up your farm and WH at least few levels per day, temple 5, rss to 15 and stop. Rush your Senate to 21+ and enjoy.
The rest is not important, screw your caves and walls in the beginning, when you get your Senate higher you can build a whole cave in one afternoon - same goes for your wall. Less resources, less time = more efficiency.

Corwin36

Artisan
Emp Loki has a bit of a point but the community has nothing to say about the game, INNO turned the game into a cash cow, you cannot compete without gold, you can mine it or you can buy it. The old days of building without fighting is gone, when the system changed to bps for slots it changed the dynamic to fighting over growth. new folks come in without any gold and usually are not willing to mine a few worlds to get enough gold to get started and figure it out. Inno could offer 10000 gold to a new player and probably hook more that way than any other way. Of course it would be abused by existing people creating new accounts but hey it is what it is.

the point though is the community has no control over any of this, if you are a new player, you see the speed that golders are moving and most run away. it is what it is. with the speed of the game you cannot learn to play and build without being eaten.

Inno has moved on from expanding this game to other games and is all about making money with Grepolis, wishing to go back to the old ways is silly, evolution is what it is, eventually it will die out but they will rake in all they can until then. You wishing that we go back to horses and buggies has about as much relevance. whine all you want but its not the "community" that has control over the actual rules of the game

DeletedUser16022

I have been timing how to Send a CS during RED REVOLT... The time on the attack at the right hand side is when the blue revolt started... So if I want to send my CS during RED REVOLT, I Send it after the BATTLE TIMER ON MY LEFT AND NOT MY RIGHT... BOOM!!!

DeletedUser16022

Brajanz0r,

These Guides that I make are for people that do not BUY their Resourse, Building Levels, and Troops with GOLD...

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Brajanz0r,

These Guides that I make are for people that do not BUY their Resourse, Building Levels, and Troops with GOLD...

I mentioned golding your way up for Academy if someone wants to get their CQ faster, everything else within first 4 days of beginner's protection is without using gold. This is why Senate should be higher.

DeletedUser16022

Yes, but to get all resources buildings to level 20 it only takes an hour and a little over to on each level of upgrade and then you get the resources faster to up your Senate Faster...

You do it your way and I'll do it mine...

DeletedUser16022

I will make it save for you once again, My Queen Cleopatra VIII of Egypt

DeletedUser15625

Yes, but to get all resources buildings to level 20 it only takes an hour and a little over to on each level of upgrade and then you get the resources faster to up your Senate Faster...

You do it your way and I'll do it mine...

If you're already farming every 5 minutes and later on 10 min after the academy research, there is no point in wasting time to level up your res buildings when you can spend that time rushing senate asap and then academy so that you can be CQ ready. Game already gives you a bunch of token buffs for res as well when you're doing bandit camps early on.

You can say its only an hour and a little over on each level but I would rather queue up 7 levels for the senate/academy and pop on a 50% construction token and cut it down to an hour and a little over per upgrade and let my hour go to that than a timber camp that really won't give that much anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: