Any good alliances recruiting?

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Ill keep this breif.

Myself and some friends quit grepo a few years back. Due to the virus were all bored and working from home.
Since we would be joining this world late we were hoping to find a good team to land with.

let me know,
Bradon

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
kinda late
Yeah, I kinda figured it would be hard to find a group this late in. , I had no intention of coming back to grep but well I'm sitting at home all day so why not.
Have no interest in playing the newer speed 1 :p Suppose if this keeps going on i can wait for another decent speed revolt world. Just out of curiosity, do the US servers still have a pretty decent server size? When i quit it things seemed to be really on the downswing.

Oraxx

Messenger
Yeah, I kinda figured it would be hard to find a group this late in. , I had no intention of coming back to grep but well I'm sitting at home all day so why not.
Have no interest in playing the newer speed 1 :p Suppose if this keeps going on i can wait for another decent speed revolt world. Just out of curiosity, do the US servers still have a pretty decent server size? When i quit it things seemed to be really on the downswing.
im not from US servers, it's my first us server, but they are really small

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
im not from US servers, it's my first us server, but they are really small
Yeah, that's kinda what i was wondering. The last one i left was boring. The clan i was in had all of the best players and we dominated the server from day 1. I quit because there was no parody and that was very unmotivating, they went on and easily won the world. EN servers seem to have more people, but the server i played there was the most spam ive ever seen in a game xxxcharliexxx or whatever his name was