Antiquity MRA?

DeletedUser15719

RUT ROH!!! The old crew is coming back together after a LOOOONG time. Sorry to go against the newly found grain of grep, but we are not an MRA. And if you are, you may want to find a place better suited for you... like the rim :D

No pacts of any kind... don't even ask

Recruitment: You should be so lucky ;)

That is Antiquity's bio...but with 3 alliances totaling 140 members the question begs to ask....MRA or nah?

So it is now NC/BS vs. Mortis/Men in Thongs/House of Ares/and all 140 members of that MRA.

DeletedUser3110

you know you're an mra when 2 of the 3 branches don't match their fighting rank to their points rank

DeletedUser12275

RUT ROH!!! The old crew is coming back together after a LOOOONG time. Sorry to go against the newly found grain of grep, but we are not an MRA. And if you are, you may want to find a place better suited for you... like the rim :D

No pacts of any kind... don't even ask

Recruitment: You should be so lucky ;)

That is Antiquity's bio...but with 3 alliances totaling 140 members the question begs to ask....MRA or nah?

So it is now NC/BS vs. Mortis/Men in Thongs/House of Ares/and all 140 members of that MRA.
"the old crew is coming back"

MAN HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES THAT CREW HAVe????140?????
Lol i guess once a mra, always a mra

DeletedUser12130

Come on now join in Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya...The crew just got bigger as Angels joins the Antiquity Group, Sing along Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya