Anti-timer Setting

DeletedUser2039

To my knowledge, the CoMa has control over the anti-timer setting for each world. I believe you have also said it was consistent across all worlds. Is it possible we are able to vote on that like the other settings, or is that too much to ask for?

My initial thought would be a vote to the lowest setting, but other votes like the BP time surprised me too, so I think a vote would be a cool idea for that setting.

Thanks for the consideration, I'm not familiar with this ever being done, so I'm not sure how much of a consideration there would be.

DeletedUser

It think the anti timer is always different. I was playing around with my troops on world Nu and it was different every time I launched an attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

It is, but the setting are about +/- 15 seconds. Not totally sure on that, but those are the settings (about) for each world. It would be nice to be able to choose from say:
+/-20
+/-17
+/-15
+/-12
+/-10

DeletedUser

It think the anti timer is always different. I was playing around with my troops on world Nu and it was different every time I launched an attack.

First off, dang. That's a hot chick. :eek:

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that's correct. The anti-timer is always random, right? For every attack on every server. But I agree, it would be nice to be able to narrow that randomization window, lol.

DeletedUser

First off, dang. That's a hot chick. :eek:

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that's correct. The anti-timer is always random, right? For every attack on every server. But I agree, it would be nice to be able to narrow that randomization window, lol.
From what I understand and as I have been told by Acupuncture and from reading on the wiki, the anti-timer is +/- 10 seconds. So anything where from 10 to -10 is added onto your travel time.

DeletedUser2039

It's more than 10, I believe 14, as it's the highest I've seen personally, but Daed has said he keeps it the same across all worlds. That being said, 14 would be guess. I'm sure someone is sure, but it isn't me.

DeletedUser2569

Maybe I lagged but I experienced that my attack landed 15 sec after told landing time... That was in Theta. So my guess is still that the anti timer is +- 15 sec

DeletedUser2039

Probably. 14 would be an odd number, it was simply the most I have seen like I said.

DeletedUser

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/The_Battle_System#Anti-Timer
Anti-Timer

The anti-timer is that little +/- 10 seconds that you see when sending support. It is essentially there to make it harder for people to always land attacks within a second of each other. It is a deliberate feature, not a bug! Your attack/support will land within 10 seconds of the time you are given, it could be 10 seconds earlier or 10 seconds later (or any in the middle!), it is really down to luck.

DeletedUser

Well, what I found is from the en. wiki so who knows. On Xi and Mu, +/- 10 seems to be the case.

DeletedUser2569

It is random and most of the time it's not higher or lower than 10 sec, but a few times you can get up to 15. If daed actually change it from world to world, you might be right about Mu & Xi :)

DeletedUser257

I have had up to + 28 seconds on Theta (thankfully it was to send support for a conquest) so on Theta it is +/- 30 seconds. Not sure about other worlds.

DeletedUser4900

I was under the impression that its +/- 10 secs on all recent server