?Anti*Social?

DeletedUser

I am starting an alliance In this world --- Anti*Social*Syndrome --- thing is; we wont have any Pacts - No Naps ( i never can sleep anyway ) and no invites will be sent! So really why am i writing here ...... Oh right !! If your interested in joining please P.M. me "in game" (i dont like the forum) and any requests to join NOTlisting your online times and bed times will be disregarded.

So please leave your women and children by the door - i will be round later to pick them up!

Have a nice Day!

And hope you dont get beamed up by Scottie and land on my island!
So have fun and take it personal if you wish!

=) Truly D*L =(

DeletedUser9851

I like your style. looking forward to stomping on your alliance

DeletedUser

Except i literally will not have one - but you can come stomp on me as soon as you like - i will be waiting or better said "coming"! Hope your I.G. name is the same, after all - Fear is for the Foolish!

DeletedUser9851

My in game name will be the same. But what do you mean, you wont have one? you wont have an alliance?

DeletedUser

I am Anti*Social are you ? So no i will not have " An Alliance " i am an Alliance!

DeletedUser

on solid ground one should not stand less they get used to the footing ;)

DeletedUser2622

If you could forward those bed times on to me, I'd appreciate it :p

DeletedUser7582

Hi there Dark,

Would you like me to post all your anti-American rants here, or would you rather just go away?

I don't care either way: if you leave that's good.

If I post, almost everyone will drop on you like a stone.

Your choice.

DeletedUser

personal! And if i write the mods with you rants of Camel riders u may never play on any server again and your swears - sword for sword ! And they arent rants it was a fact made to you not all you bunch people together not me - post them you die either way!

I speak no more to you here or IG fight or talk - i talk no more that is only wind in your mouth!

DeletedUser4990

You wont believe me how sad I am that this is happening to you. Nothing personal should be involved in this game... Dont worry, keep calm...

DeletedUser

this player is a troll who thinks he is better than everyone else the only way he stays on this server is if his alliance rims me because he could never play alone or rim me alone .... any alliance fighting him is friends to me!

DeletedUser4990

Dont want to be (*** - dont know will i get another warning for this, but it is a part of human body) here, but they are probably go down very fast, so dont worry :D

DeletedUser

if they do i will follow that player to the gates of Hades till i toss him in the lake!