Anonymous: don't join

DeletedUser

I used to be..but now I'm not....I'm quite offended on how the their system works... SERIOUSLY? They have two inexperienced founders that don't know how to lead. Yechurian Warrior is constantly on hiatuses...how do you expect me to continue being in the alliance? I mean only a few of their members have cities and other things... And they have a lack of cooperation...they have this one forum where it is shared between like 10 other alliances against NO FEAR with I actually kind of support. And to the point... The alliance founders don't believe that there is a spy in the alliance...they keep denying it and one day they will all fall down and crumble...I made the wise move of leaving the alliance early so I won't have to get blamed and other whatnot...and besides the leaders only care about POINTS...seriously? If points were that important, then why don't they merge into another alliance...someone should tell shakedown plague to conquer them...IM SIIICK OF THEM

DeletedUser7802

Shakedown plague is working with them (and all the other plagues) against us (Semper Vic) and our allies The Brigade. We are definitely getting the better of it on all of them

DeletedUser7319

HAHAHA!!! I would take plagueisthewize as a member over anyone in this thread.... no disrespect to the rest of you.... bold statement there KD2.

Obviously this is not directed towards you deli!

DeletedUser

Plague is probably a good player its just that he is so annoying

DeletedUser7319

LOL, I can see how some people may think so, but he is a great teamate, and i think maybe most people dont get his sense of humor.

To each his own * shrug*

DeletedUser

Haha, its true... no one wants me...

Yeah PTW is an acquired taste... lol

DeletedUser6817

Its ok KD2, nobody likes PTW, I just pay off AD and some other guys to keep him around. I don't want to make him feel too left out in grep. He's a pretty "special" "guy"...

DeletedUser

Hey Socratice is a good dude. Many people don't like him because of the way he played, but he is becoming a great player and a great ally.

Joining BB makes everyone a better player!

DeletedUser

GSA ANONYMOUS has 2 power hungry Players do not join or else I'll attack you

Last edited by a moderator: