Announcements

DeletedUser13

I`m a spy I`m a spy! :D
[spr]
a.aaa.jpg
[/spr]

DeletedUser2498

yes slobo, we all know you're always playing for the team you aren't on ;). i think they mean the other spy lol

DeletedUser2770

are we seriously complaining about spies this early in the game? come on guys, seriously? it's a war game. good intel is as much a part of warfare as guns and bombs (or in this case slingers and hops). deal with it, or convince your members you're on the winning side. if you can do that i doubt they continue passing along anything valuable to the other side. grow up guys.

edit: by the way borys, poor job on giving up your spy's gender if she in fact is a she. considering the fact that this game is 90 or so percent male, that would be a pretty easy way to weed them out. just sayin.

Thank you....

I`m a spy I`m a spy! :D
[spr]
a.aaa.jpg
[/spr]

I knew it

DeletedUser

ah now this is my kind of thread, great job ladies, I love coming here and seeing people complain about each other/each others alliances. It gives me pleasure knowing everyone hates each other.

DeletedUser

are we seriously complaining about spies this early in the game? come on guys, seriously? it's a war game. good intel is as much a part of warfare as guns and bombs (or in this case slingers and hops). deal with it, or convince your members you're on the winning side. if you can do that i doubt they continue passing along anything valuable to the other side. grow up guys.

edit: by the way borys, poor job on giving up your spy's gender if she in fact is a she. considering the fact that this game is 90 or so percent male, that would be a pretty easy way to weed them out. just sayin.

Jokes on you. I have no idea who the spy is or what kind of info we get. :p

DeletedUser

Borys. You can be good and have a spy... No shame in that... Also America has an intelligence agency, does that mean America's military is weak and unskilled?

Btw, Pretty much your whole alliance is our spy.

DeletedUser

And weren't you the one who claimed you had a spy in our alliance? I mean how else would you have seen our "internal forums"?

DeletedUser

I don't actually know of any spies in your alliance. I was messing with you... Or was I? (queue James Bond intro)

DeletedUser2770

can I take the pillow from the other thread and suffocate borys here as well with it :p