Angry Teletubbies

Discussion in 'Alliance & Recruitment' started by Lolochu, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Da best ever

Da best ever Guest

I found them kinda creepy...

2. Lolochu

Lolochu Guest

but you can t know those one though , the angry one are really different ;) anyway we can t please everybody !

3. Da best ever

Da best ever Guest

I saw your profile, and the angry ones are fine, but the other happy ones...:eek:

4. Lolochu

Lolochu Guest

Well , i m not that crazy , can t say i love them neither, but what i don t like more is too arrogant people who forget that it s just a game and there is nothing to be too proud about... With such a name they won t come :) However we will play with serious, i m running an alliance on an other world with this team and we aren t just here to be funny :) have a great day everybody!

5. Charl

Charl Basileus

You guys are from the french server right?

6. vampi

vampi Guest

Did you search tinkywinky in the forums ? ^^

7. Charl

Charl Basileus

No I was forwarded a message with their leader and I think they said they are from the French Server

8. vampi

vampi Guest

Actually our founder is american, but yes, we met each others on a french server (for this game or an other one). And a few of us are french. But we would really pleased to meet english speaking player, just because this kind of game give us this possibility

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
  9. Charl

Charl Basileus

why did you leave the french server??

10. vampi

vampi Guest

we didnt ^^

11. Charl

Charl Basileus

Why are you here?????

12. Lolochu

Lolochu Guest

why not...

13. Da best ever

Da best ever Guest

To spread the message that teletubbies are angry and are only happy on TV.

14. Lolochu

Lolochu Guest

lmao :) as vampi said the founder is american so he is kind of lost on the french servor, plus we did play on zeta for a while, then in an english world and we liked it better in the us servor so wanted to do that again :)

15. Lolochu

Lolochu Guest

only happy AND dumb on tv !

16. Da best ever

Da best ever Guest

It's kinda wired how they never get angry on TV

17. Lolochu

Lolochu Guest

lol they just like to be happy and do some strange things i can t explain image.jpg

18. Da best ever

Da best ever Guest

No against your alliance, but this is what babies reactions would be if the teletubbies were gone forever p28xv.jpg

(If you can't read it, it says : Teletubbies gone forever? Yes! No more nightmares!

19. Lolochu

Lolochu Guest

image.jpg
    scaring indeed

20. Kuro Okami

Kuro Okami Lochagos

Great, thanks for reminding me about that damn sun! Now how am I supposed to sleep tonight!