Angry Teletubbies

DeletedUser

but you can t know those one though , the angry one are really different ;) anyway we can t please everybody !

DeletedUser

but you can t know those one though , the angry one are really different ;) anyway we can t please everybody !

I saw your profile, and the angry ones are fine, but the other happy ones...:eek:

DeletedUser

Well , i m not that crazy , can t say i love them neither, but what i don t like more is too arrogant people who forget that it s just a game and there is nothing to be too proud about... With such a name they won t come :) However we will play with serious, i m running an alliance on an other world with this team and we aren t just here to be funny :) have a great day everybody!

DeletedUser5088

No I was forwarded a message with their leader and I think they said they are from the French Server

DeletedUser

Actually our founder is american, but yes, we met each others on a french server (for this game or an other one). And a few of us are french. But we would really pleased to meet english speaking player, just because this kind of game give us this possibility

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To spread the message that teletubbies are angry and are only happy on TV.

lmao :) as vampi said the founder is american so he is kind of lost on the french servor, plus we did play on zeta for a while, then in an english world and we liked it better in the us servor so wanted to do that again :)

DeletedUser

lol they just like to be happy and do some strange things i can t explain image.jpg

DeletedUser

No against your alliance, but this is what babies reactions would be if the teletubbies were gone forever p28xv.jpg

(If you can't read it, it says : Teletubbies gone forever? Yes! No more nightmares!