Angry Teletubbies

Lolochu

but you can t know those one though , the angry one are really different ;) anyway we can t please everybody !

Da best ever

but you can t know those one though , the angry one are really different ;) anyway we can t please everybody !
I saw your profile, and the angry ones are fine, but the other happy ones...:eek:

Lolochu

Well , i m not that crazy , can t say i love them neither, but what i don t like more is too arrogant people who forget that it s just a game and there is nothing to be too proud about... With such a name they won t come :) However we will play with serious, i m running an alliance on an other world with this team and we aren t just here to be funny :) have a great day everybody!

Charl

Basileus
No I was forwarded a message with their leader and I think they said they are from the French Server

vampi

Actually our founder is american, but yes, we met each others on a french server (for this game or an other one). And a few of us are french. But we would really pleased to meet english speaking player, just because this kind of game give us this possibility

Last edited by a moderator:

Lolochu

To spread the message that teletubbies are angry and are only happy on TV.
lmao :) as vampi said the founder is american so he is kind of lost on the french servor, plus we did play on zeta for a while, then in an english world and we liked it better in the us servor so wanted to do that again :)

Lolochu

lol they just like to be happy and do some strange things i can t explain image.jpg

Da best ever

No against your alliance, but this is what babies reactions would be if the teletubbies were gone forever p28xv.jpg

(If you can't read it, it says : Teletubbies gone forever? Yes! No more nightmares!