Angry Penguins

DeletedUser6819

Lol
kid cudi
machinewolfheart today at 11:36
you can always try.......
kid cudi today at 11:19
LOL, Don't think you got what it takes to be a Penguin... But your city is welcome to be my Farm ;)
machinewolfheart today at 05:39
sorry to say this but i stay here i founded the outsiders
kid cudi on 2013-11-28 at 11:05
sounds like an MRA, since that is the case you're welcome here too bud ;)
machinewolfheart on 2013-11-28 at 07:49
everyone is welcome here...
kid cudi on 2013-11-27 at 14:24
People on my island are my farms... notice he got support and joined your alliance
01.Day n Nite is attacking Truthful Bear (truebear) on 2013-11-27 at 13:31
The attacker's troops
Not visible.
Morale: 100 % Luck: -27 %
City wall: 5 (-2)
Gained resources:
Not visible.

5656-56 1111-11 1919-19
Add to the simulator:
All units
Surviving units
machinewolfheart on 2013-11-27 at 14:17
what u talkin about ?
kid cudi on 2013-11-27 at 13:46
so you take in refugee's and support them? lol

read from bottom to top please

Kid Cudi is this the way to make our members look stupid?
First you want me in, insult us that we are mra, and then you are going to farm me, how sad!
Look i founded an started the outsiders, people joined cause im not a dictator but a motivator with democracy high in our crew.
Run your own crew how you like but never disrespect me or our members, i dont like that....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe if you format this a little better, it'd be more pleasing to the eye and easier to read. Altogether I don't think this shows much other than the kidcudi's sarcasm and your MRA-like values on membership.

DeletedUser6819

hmmzz maybe i cant see the sarcasm in it, but we are not mra...

DeletedUser

hmmzz maybe i cant see the sarcasm in it, but we are not mra...

An MRA by defnition is a Mass Recruiting Alliance. From what I've read in this message, you seem to follow the outline of an MRA, and therefore, in my mind, your alliance is an MRA.

DeletedUser7613

Oh, you are very welcome to continue to play the game, machinewolfheart. And please do bring your form of leadership to your alliance. Encourage them to build their pretty, pretty cities with the scraps left in their warehouses when they finally check in for the day after our alliance has been farming all your cities all day long. Just hang in there. 'Cause Mr. "I am an alliance founder." your city is so pathetic its not even worth conquering yet. You are a farm.

This is a fighting game. To win, you need good, strong players. We have standards and YOU don't meet them. If you don't actively grow - you aren't a Penguin. If you don't fight - you aren't a Penguin. And If you aren't a Penguin, you aren't going to win Chi.

DeletedUser

Oh, you are very welcome to continue to play the game, machinewolfheart. And please do bring your form of leadership to your alliance. Encourage them to build their pretty, pretty cities with the scraps left in their warehouses when they finally check in for the day after our alliance has been farming all your cities all day long. Just hang in there. 'Cause Mr. "I am an alliance founder." your city is so pathetic its not even worth conquering yet. You are a farm.

This is a fighting game. To win, you need good, strong players. We have standards and YOU don't meet them. If you don't actively grow - you aren't a Penguin. If you don't fight - you aren't a Penguin. And If you aren't a Penguin, you aren't going to win Chi.

Though the majority of your second paragraph is true and somewhat cocky, I'd have to disagree with that last statement. Penguins are not guaranteed to be the winners of Chi. Coming out of BP attacking everyone and funneling resources to costephen is not a smart strategy if you are truly looking to win a world. Furthermore, to make such statements, you'd have to have one a world first. I'm not saying you have or have not, but I see no evidence or proof that you have. :)

DeletedUser

Hehe although I do agree that machinewolfheart's post is funny (he kinda trolled himself) but it's also funny that you said that. You think that after ~2 weeks since the start of the server you can already claim this world? lol That's funny.
Do you know how many times I've seen the "big alliance" at the start fail? Soooo many...
There's always 1 alliance in any server that is proudly hailed as "the best", "the one that is going to win" and so on. And then after 2-4 weeks something happens and, oops, the amazing alliance is gone.
You claiming that you're going to win so early kinda shows me that the AP have some not-so-experienced members and maybe it's not as good as it thinks. :p

But hey, what do I know, right? You guys are gonna win. ;)

~T.

DeletedUser

Couldn't have said it better Torg, making statements like that just undermines your alliance.

DeletedUser5088

MWH next time can you take a screen shot and post it?
Also I feel like this is more insulting MWH then Kid Cudi :s

DeletedUser7307

I am a member of AP, and im not going to act like things can mess up. In tau, I thought Game Over was for sure going to win it all-we were easily the best at the time, but things slowly fell apart.

DeletedUser

I am a member of AP, and im not going to act like things can mess up. In tau, I thought Game Over was for sure going to win it all-we were easily the best at the time, but things slowly fell apart.

I think you mean that you aren't going to act like things can't mess up.

DeletedUser6819

only one thing to say top this

hit us we hit you-the outsiders

DeletedUser7613

You guys are taking a little forum bluster way too seriously.

DeletedUser

I'm betting that MWH and Pixie end up married by the end of this world cos they're a lot alike. Overambitious in the early stages and hopeless on the forums =]

Love you all <3

DeletedUser

I'm betting that MWH and Pixie end up married by the end of this world cos they're a lot alike. Overambitious in the early stages and hopeless on the forums =]

Love you all <3

RL, that's going into my signature.