And 40 Members Reached!

DeletedUser9662

We have the first alliance to reach the alliance cap! Congrats to Titanomachy :D!

So can we really call them an MRA with a 40 cap :p?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol. Maybe. ;)
The bigger question is though, how many allies they got and if they are starting a family. 8)

DeletedUser

an inside source says that Titanomachy is mostly noobs with a few "Decent " players

DeletedUser10777

Legio VI Victrix IS ONE TO WATCH FOR... HEY GUYS....

DeletedUser10363

40 player cap will make diplomacy interesting...hehe

Reaching 40 members does not mean squat especially if half are simmers. If you want to fill your 40 cap do it right use grep intel on players check experience otherwise you will be a easy target..

DeletedUser10777

tbone.... you know which premade has big nutz.....lol.... i will give you one guess.....

DeletedUser10777

the republic of texas is the answer

childress.... I think im starting to like you....lol.... Good steal..... And i like texas.... You guys got a good location and pretty solid core.....

DeletedUser10777

Just remember legio vi vitrix..... Its hard for guys to spell because we like to weed out the dummies.....lmao.....

DeletedUser

childress.... I think im starting to like you....lol.... Good steal..... And i like texas.... You guys got a good location and pretty solid core.....

Thats because we dont have room for simmers or MRA. we only have room for each other and our pacts. we dont need space fillers on our islands, we need Structure and Security.

Just remember legio vi vitrix..... Its hard for guys to spell because we like to weed out the dummies.....lmao.....

No i think its because you are trying to show off how "Great" you are and cover the fact that you have nothing. interesting about your alliance but haveing an "Intelligent" name doesnt take citys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

Wow..... Looks like we will meet soon then..... We will see how great the texans are....