Ancients Founder Ghosts

DeletedUser4322

I'm not acting tough, and I deleted my post because I misunderstood who was quoting me and why.

I don't care what you have to say about me ghosting. At least I forewarned you guys about it. What Spartan Warriors leadership did was absolutely UNACCEPTABLE in any way to me, so yes, I'm obviously going to ghost.

I have nothing against the rest of you, even though apparently you feel some bad blood between us. Hopefully you guys go far in the server, but I just can't condone something like what happened in a team that I play in.

That said, I don't need anyone else's respect. This is a game, and this is a game that I know that I'm better than most people at, considering I can consistently get results world after world without spending a cent on gold. Your respect is literally meaningless, especially since you trash talk me after I do more to help your alliance in the 2 weeks that I played than most people in there will do in 2-3 months of playtime.

Besides, I don't need the respect of someone who hops ship from alliance to alliance less than ONE week in a server, when apparently you entered as a premade if your pre-server trash talk is anything to go by. If I was like you, I'd have just defected to Name Changers rather than ghosting. Thankfully for you guys, I'm not like you, I don't betray alliances that I join, I'd prefer to just quit the server.

Don't tell me what I can or can't do you 12 year old poser, your post style isn't funny or cute on the externals or the internals, it's just childish nonsense that you should feel bad about if you're an adult.

lol...Get your ghost on loser.... :D

#RageQuitEveryServer

DeletedUser15602

lol...Get your ghost on loser.... :D

#RageQuitEveryServer

Buzz off you annoyance. My reason was valid, it wasn't a rage quit, which is why I did so calmly and attempted to not burn any bridges.

I've never even heard of you before, so I don't know why you mean by "every server", especially considering I'm positive you don't know me either.

DeletedUser4322

I apologize, but I'd rather not say. It would be very disrespectful of me to out the dirty laundry/problems of my former alliance, but I'm positive Poseidon knows what I'm referring to unless he's been hiding under a rock for the past week, which I know he hasn't been.

And no..I dont know what happened nor I care...All I see is you quitting and now you are posting about people's lack of toughness.

Again...Get your quit on loser.

DeletedUser4322

Buzz off you annoyance. My reason was valid, it wasn't a rage quit, which is why I did so calmly and attempted to not burn any bridges.

I've never even heard of you before, so I don't know why you mean by "every server", especially considering I'm positive you don't know me either.

That's because you QUIT within the first 2 weeks of every..LOLOLOLOL...we've played in 3 servers together..you do it EVERY TIME..PFTTTTTT lol

DeletedUser15602

And no..I dont know what happened nor I care...All I see is you quitting and now you are posting about people's lack of toughness.

Again...Get your quit on loser.

Remind me where I posted about anyone's "lack of toughness"?

Oh, you can't, because that's not something I've ever said.

Again... Get over it, loser. You're starting an argument over nothing. Nobody else in the alliance has said anything negatively to me, nor I to them, there's no point in having this argument. Even the leaders that are the reason why I ghosted said they understood why I quit, because they know how ridiculous the situation was.

Kids like you baffle me. All you know how to do is start stuff on forums for no reason. Nobody cares what you have to think-- you may be a good player, but that's all you are, and apparently you take this game way too seriously if people can't even stop playing the game without you giving them nonstop grief over a graceful exit. I don't have to explain myself to anyone-- again, THIS IS A GAME.

So annoying, grow up.

That's because you QUIT within the first 2 weeks of every..LOLOLOLOL...we've played in 3 servers together..you do it EVERY TIME..PFTTTTTT lol

I don't know who you are, so I doubt that.

DeletedUser15618

I don't care what you have to say about me ghosting. At least I forewarned you guys about it. What Spartan Warriors leadership did was absolutely UNACCEPTABLE in any way to me, so yes, I'm obviously going to ghost.

I have nothing against the rest of you, even though apparently you feel some bad blood between us. Hopefully you guys go far in the server, but I just can't condone something like what happened in a team that I play in.

How can you say stuff like this? Then refuse to say what happened!!!???
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser15618

who is the nuisance? at least tell us that. We are sitting on the edge of our seats here now! lol

DeletedUser15602

who is the nuisance? at least tell us that. We are sitting on the edge of our seats here now! lol

I'm talking about PT. He's being a nuisance in this thread for some reason.

I wasn't aware there were people in SW who felt so negatively about me, but I don't really care either way.

He's the only reason any of this was brought up in the first place, so blame him if you're disappointed about not getting any juicy info ;P

DeletedUser4322

I'm talking about PT. He's being a nuisance in this thread for some reason.

I wasn't aware there were people in SW who felt so negatively about me, but I don't really care either way.

He's the only reason any of this was brought up in the first place, so blame him if you're disappointed about not getting any juicy info ;P

He is just making crap up...He doesn't have a reason lol

All he knows what to do is quit...trust me on that one. I just had enough of his BS...that should of been your IGN..BSWolf

DeletedUser15602

He is just making crap up...He doesn't have a reason lol

All he knows what to do is quit...trust me on that one. I just had enough of his BS...that should of been your IGN..BSWolf

I don't have a reason? Tread carefully, if this keeps up, I may be inclined to go back on what I said earlier and fully detail why I left if you REALLY want me to bud. After all, what's the point of not burning bridges when this was probably my last server for a while anyways?

Again, I have no idea who you were in past worlds. I'm pretty sure I've never played with you, but I'm not going to let someone sit here and insult me for not giving up a boatload of hours EVERY SINGLE DAY for a year+ to play out a server.

This is a game that I play for myself, not for you, and not for anyone else in the game. I'd like to eventually play out a world, but it's not exactly easy for someone who isn't retired and/or has a life to remain committed to this game enough to stay active to the level that I do when I play Grepolis.

It's absolutely unhealthy, actually, which is why I have a tendency to leave worlds in the first month or so once my personal life starts to get effected by how much time is being sunk into this game.

I'm sorry that I don't have all day every day to glue myself to an online game. Oh wait, I'm not really that sorry, because it doesn't negatively impact any alliance that I join due to not doing anything to negatively effect said alliances, the only thing they lose out on is having another active, contributing player.

It's disturbing how you actually think it's okay to insult someone for quitting the game in a non-explosive bridge burning fashion. And by disturbing, I mean absolutely immature and pathetic.

One day I'll have the ability to play out a world. That world certainly will not be with or under you, though, considering how horrible your attitude is and how abrasive you're being for no reason.

Edit: Also, most of this stuff is unrelated to this server or why I ghosted on it. I was fine with playing for longer and trying to see if I could balance this time sink with work and other stuff in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

I don't have a reason? Tread carefully, if this keeps up, I may be inclined to go back on what I said earlier and fully detail why I left if you REALLY want me to bud.

Like I said...I have no idea what you are talking about nor I care...
I don't have a reason? Tread carefully, if this keeps up, I may be inclined to go back on what I said earlier and fully detail why I left if you REALLY want me to bud. After all, what's the point of not burning bridges when this was probably my last server for a while anyways?

Again, I have no idea who you were in past worlds. I'm pretty sure I've never played with you, but I'm not going to let someone sit here and insult me for not giving up a boatload of hours EVERY SINGLE DAY for a year+ to play out a server.

This is a game that I play for myself, not for you, and not for anyone else in the game. I'd like to eventually play out a world, but it's not exactly easy for someone who isn't retired and/or has a life to remain committed to this game enough to stay active to the level that I do when I play Grepolis.

It's absolutely unhealthy, actually, which is why I have a tendency to leave worlds in the first month or so once my personal life starts to get effected by how much time is being sunk into this game.

I'm sorry that I don't have all day every day to glue myself to an online game. Oh wait, I'm not really that sorry, because it doesn't negatively impact any alliance that I join due to not doing anything to negatively effect said alliances, the only thing they lose out on is having another active, contributing player.

It's disturbing how you actually think it's okay to insult someone for quitting the game in a non-explosive bridge burning fashion. And by disturbing, I mean absolutely immature and pathetic.

One day I'll have the ability to play out a world. That world certainly will not be with or under you, though, considering how horrible your attitude is and how abrasive you're being for no reason.

Edit: Also, most of this stuff is unrelated to this server or why I ghosted on it. I was fine with playing for longer and trying to see if I could balance this time sink with work and other stuff in life.

AGAIN...thanks for proving my point...you do this EVERY SERVER...stop with the excuses. You PANSY!

I bet you are really good at candy crush huh? Do you rage quit there too? lol

DeletedUser15602

Like I said...I have no idea what you are talking about nor I care...

AGAIN...thanks for proving my point...you do this EVERY SERVER...stop with the excuses. You PANSY!

I bet you are really good at candy crush huh? Do you rage quit there too? lol

Why do I need "excuses" to stop playing a video game? Are you really saying that it reflects negatively upon me for stopping playing a game when it starts cutting into my personal life, including work as well as ruining my sleep schedule and keeping me tied to a screen for large chunks of the day? Because I'm pretty sure it doesn't. At least, it doesn't reflect upon me negatively in any way that I actually care about-- maybe internet warriors like you might call me mean names for it though, ohhhh how can I possibly handle such a cruel thing :(((((

I apologize if this offends you or if it seems like "rage quitting" to not dedicate my life to this game. Rest assured though, some random person on the forums isn't going to have an effect that in any way.

Also, I haven't played with you in any other servers though, so I don't know how any of this affects you or why you seem to care so much about me not playing out servers.

DeletedUser4322

Why do I need "excuses" to stop playing a video game? Are you really saying that it reflects negatively upon me for stopping playing a game when it starts cutting into my personal life, including work as well as ruining my sleep schedule and keeping me tied to a screen for large chunks of the day? Because I'm pretty sure it doesn't. At least, it doesn't reflect upon me negatively in any way that I actually care about-- maybe internet warriors like you might call me mean names for it though, ohhhh how can I possibly handle such a cruel thing :(((((

I apologize if this offends you or if it seems like "rage quitting" to not dedicate my life to this game. Rest assured though, some random person on the forums isn't going to have an effect that in any way.

Also, I haven't played with you in any other servers though, so I don't know how any of this affects you or why you seem to care so much about me not playing out servers.

Your attitude on this thread is just so NEGATIVE...I bet you that's how you are in RL. Do you tend to look at everything's negative side of things? You make me want to quit the server too after reading all of your negativity...But I wont, because I am a POSITIVE influence on the game!

Go take your negativity somewhere else kid...

DeletedUser15602

Your attitude on this thread is just so NEGATIVE...I bet you that's how you are in RL. Do you tend to look at everything's negative side of things? You make me want to quit the server too after reading all of your negativity...But I wont, because I am a POSITIVE influence on the game!

Go take your negativity somewhere else kid...

Says the one who started the argument in the first place and threw the first insult, and the one who refuses to stop being aggressive.

I have nothing more to say to you. hopefully you stay at the top of the Grepolis leaderboards and keep your strong reputation in a slowly dying brand of computer game-- since apparently this game and how well someone is regarded in it is all you care about in your sad existence.

I'm putting you on ignore, so I'll no longer be responding to anything you say. Have a good one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15602

For the record, since people are curious and since PT couldn't keep himself from running his mouth for absolutely no reason, the reason why I ghosted was due to inconsistency in leadership as well as an inability to keep their word immediately after diplomatic conversations.

Keep in mind, this isn't exactly a huge deal/I imagine most people flat out won't care, it's just something that I can't personally abide by due to it screaming incompetence and untrustworthiness to me. Sorry if it's not dramatic or juicy enough for some of you.

Our official and only diplomat at SW invited two enemy leaders in Name Changers(the first actually decent alliance we'd have had diplomatic relations with, after a string of NAPs with ELF, Ancients, Hell Fire, Outcasts, and some other random alliance) to our Skype chat to talk about potentially forming a pact or NAP with them.

After a semi lengthy talk, an NAP was agreed upon with the potential of growing into a pact down the road, and the terms were established that any current revolts that were ongoing could optionally be acted upon, but all other aggression would stop, and the NAP would officially start after all the revolts ended.

After an hour or so, a different leader(a general leader, not a diplomat, of which they only had one) got on and said "Nope, we're not doing this, no NAP because I say so" despite our diplomat being the one that hashed out the terms and made it in the first place-- and thus, the NAP was broken shortly after it was made.

The reason why I object to this is that it shows a severe lack of communication within leadership, and it's completely disrespectful to the players/leaders in the other alliance to negotiate on something and agree, only to go back on your word within the next hour.

If this was even a planned thing to get them to let their guard down for the op that we had going on a Name Changers member at the time, I'd probably have an issue with it, but it would be less of one and I probably wouldn't have ghosted.

However, for that to happen due to a lack of communication and flat out incompetence? That's not acceptable to me, and that's not the type of leadership that I want to go further into a server with, so I internalized myself. I would rather just quit than be part of an alliance who does that kind of shady stuff.

DeletedUser15618

Thank you for letting us know tbwolf.

I will say i'm not a alliance jumper... However if a saw a NAP that big i'd be gone ASAP. As for your respect/honor your pure aptitude of holding to your own beliefs has my respect.

As for the Rest of those outside of Mortis... See you soon.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser7813

Wolf, I had your back with the whole NAP thing. But this is just LOL-worthy. The unnamed leader did behave strangely, when it was apparent that the NAP was in the books and done. But you know... When I got upset, I didn't ghost.

And you k ow what happened? In the hours since then, I learned the whole story. I learned that the diplomat overstepped his authority inviting an enemy alliance leader into chat. I learned that very every NAP we had, had been agreed upon with a council vote... Not just the diplomat setting it up.

I learned that there were very good reasons for not going with the NAP, even while there were compelling reasons to go for it.

I also learned that leadership earned its first mark of stability by maneuvering through its first crisis. All alliances will have them. How they recover, is important.

And I learned all of this because I didn't ghost.