An aliance without honor :D

DeletedUser

I met him, we weren't very close but we helped each other out every now and then. I talked to him almost every other day in personal messages. I was never in his alliance or the one he was fighting against so idk, i can't really say he was a bad person...to me.

DeletedUser

But to be honest this subject is kinda dumb i mean how is a great alliance working together to take down someone who there at war with make them have no honer...then he ghosted before the attacks ever landed.

DeletedUser

Respect and Honor. This game is teaching me a lot about what I respect and Honor. Nightwatch faced attacks on everyone of his cities, and defended himself and never gave up. Countless attacks, colony ships enroute and fought. For that He has earned a lot of respect. I watched an ally lose 5 cities this week and he is still fighting strong, never giving up. Zlutan, I am dissapointed. Everything about Viva says Courage, Honor and Diginity. U guys make this game fun because u stand and fight. To ghost is dissapointing.... If i get in trouble for this post I apologize. But there is no honor in ghosting.
Hmmm Mflip and "Respect and Honour" in the same sentence baffles the mind.

DeletedUser

Mflip is a great player and a friend. You know nothing of what transpired in District 12 so who are you to judge?

I don't think he's talking about D12. More likely he is talking about more current events.

DeletedUser

Honour** Americans... *sigh*

You do realize where you are, correct?

Anyways, let me put in a few cents here. First off, white74, there is only one sentence where you can even argue that mflip and Respect/Honor, and they aren't even related the way you are trying to imply. At least use a decent remark, like maybe not beating around the bush and just saying it.
Yeah, I can be a bit nitpicky sometimes, but I digress.
In regards to current events, well, this is exactly the reason I objected, but again, I digress. Point is, would you keep a NAP if they were supporting your enemies? Stop calling the kettle black Mr. Pot.