An aliance without honor :D

DeletedUser39

He stood by his alliance and defended for some time.

You, sir, have been misinformed. Zlutan didn't stand by his alliance, his alliance stood by him. He always asked them for support, though I can't quite recall when we were conquering Skyflight, hades2020, and all kind of 'smaller' Viva players, that he even bothered to send one single bireme or land unit over there to help out. He asked for support, he didn't give it.

Not to make other players quit by putting them down. I'm sure a lot of enemies to TA know what I'm talking about.

Our motto is not to 'put players down'. Once more, you are convinced we are the bad guys, mean, evil, ganging up on people and leaving them without chance. Sure, we do coordinate our attacks; that's the point of grepolis. Yes, we aren't nice to everyone, because it's a war game. But Zlutan initiated all of this when I and a few of the other Fair Play members joined TA, where he threatened Sheridan, and after that he threatened Sheridan more, and more, had big-talk on the forum, and so forth. He, and nobody but himself, brought this onto him, and the sole fact he gets angry for us playing the game, shows immaturity. Sadly, it appears people will choose his side over that of TA's, because we are 'so evil'.

Have a good day

DeletedUser

Trust me Acupuncture, I've been here since the start of this world, I wasn't convinced by anybody. I never said evil, mean, or the bad guys. But after a while it seems you guys do get kinda mean and start using personal comments. Which is really not ok. I'm not singling anybody out individual and I know Acupuncture has never made personal comments but I do know people who do in TA.
Zlutan actually did. He supported and wanted his alliance to succeed. Maybe he didn't support because he himself was under attack? But my thoughts were always to put your alliance before you. I guess he can be considered a good or bad player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I'd say Zlutan had great honor. He stood by his alliance and defended for some time. Maybe he just quit because he was tried of the game, or of the cocky players. He probably went to a different world to get away from people in this world. The goal of the game is to fight till you have no more cities. Not to make other players quit by putting them down. I'm sure a lot of enemies to TA know what I'm talking about.

LOL... U actually disagree yourself in this post. U talk about fighting til u have no more cities, but what Zlutan did was the exact opposite. Its funny cause another enemy did the same. They talk smack, but when it comes time to back it up all I see are ghosts...

DeletedUser

He was in that alliance since it started and that was months ago.

DeletedUser

I think this thread gets funnier and funnier... I am watching a lot of people not stand by there mates... I watched one guy lose an 8k city yesterday when his leader thought a personal grudge would be worth more then save it. Loyalty seems a funny thing in this game lately... Again a 1.5k ghost town to satisfy some personal grudge would be worth more then his guys last large city... Ask anyone on my side, what I would choose... Maybe TA is number 1 because they actually believe in teamwork. In this game there are a few other players who do what they can, but many seem to be out for themselves... Give Theulmighty props in this regard. He takes cities and then hands them off to others in his alliance...

DeletedUser

I disagree with you mflip. #1 really doesn't mean anything at all. I'm sure there are some alliances in the game far better then TA ever will be :) Maybe TA is #1 because they have big players who can take care of them selves? And true I was debating with myself wether he was a good player or not. No need to be rude.

DeletedUser

LOL... U actually disagree yourself in this post. U talk about fighting til u have no more cities, but what Zlutan did was the exact opposite. Its funny cause another enemy did the same. They talk smack, but when it comes time to back it up all I see are ghosts...

It's not like YOU defeated him or anything so why are you even posting?

DeletedUser

It's not like YOU defeated him or anything so why are you even posting?

Really. How do you know what I did or did not do? Did I attack Zlutan? No. I personally did not.. DId I launch an attack that was part of that operation. I can say honestly I did... I was not being rude in my earlier post, just stating the facts that TA believes in teamwork, as does ASC. Only with teamwork can victory be achieved. Purple Hornet, anytime u want a battle, please let me know.....

DeletedUser

I'd rather not as I am 3000 points :) I don't know how this got to you threatening me? But threats don't work as they are just words. And even if they did work, nothing is scary from a person who use to attack with archers. Deny it but I can recall battle reports in D12 before I quit. And yes I did quit when D12 defeat pigs.

DeletedUser

But anyways this topic is wayyyyyyy of topic. Can it be closed now? Or is the owner only allowed to ask it to be...

DeletedUser

I generally do not like to close a topic unless it is so far off topic that it has been killed or it is something illegal. I would rather see a thread die of natural causes like no more posting. If the thread creator wishes it to be closed, I will do so, otherwise, just stop posting and it will die on its own.

DeletedUser

Ze brunit was a good person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Two ghosts post in a row :eek: I thought Halloween was over.

Zlutan, are you still playing Grepolis?

DeletedUser723

Never met the guy, so I'll just assume he was never a good person to begin with. Not very many people are.