An aliance without honor :D

DeletedUser

attacking TA, and then complaining about retaliation is like smacking a bee-hive and then complaining about the number of stings you got.

DeletedUser283

That makes three, Zlutan you can't honestly have expected TA not to respond as a team. I mean what would be the point of alliance if they didn't work together to accomplish something, if that was the case they might as well make this a free for all game.

DeletedUser

For what it is worth. I have been playing online games for more years than the lifespan of a lot of players in Grepolis. I can honestly say that I have never belonged to an alliance/guild in any game, that operates with the same degree of integrity, honour, honesty and loyalty as The Ancients. The rules and standards they insist their men members adhere to, apply to every member equally regardless of his/her rank, relationship with the leader/s, game playing ability or how much of an asset they are to the alliance. This was the deciding factor influencing my decision to leave my former alliance and join The Ancients. Since making that decision barely a day goes by that does not reinforce my decision as the right one.

When I see someone accuse The Ancients of dishonorable conduct or lack of integrity, I am compelled to find out why they would level such an accusation. After reading this thread I can see that the facts used to justify such an accusation made in this thread, simply do not apply to any definition of honor or integrity in any language or society.

I can understand why the person making the accusations made them. There is an inner child inside me, that I fortunately have the maturity and life experience to keep in check before going so far as to express them in a public format, lest I find myself sounding like a petulant child and sore loser...

DeletedUser723

uqvQgUvKLB5JkJDyCW0v.png

no ...Our success has been the...
You're a liarl...without honor...
to attack a player with 2 alliances ... Viva conquered cities of yourselves with honor and strategy, strong man you are sick head,you humiliate you in lies,200 players to attack 2 players,you do not know the real pleasure of the game
Zlutan is my boyfriend left with honor,you do not know what is honor,you had teachers without honor,unwilling claims from a fearful,200 players asking for help to attack 2 players,shame that you are familiar German origin,is our last discussion , Considering a victory,You ruined charm attacking game with 200 players 2 players

I don't speak this language. But I'm sure the proper English translation is something like "Waaahhh! WAAAHHH! You big meanies! Why did you attack my cities??? Just let me win please! Waahhh!"

Grow up kids. Its a war game. You took on more than you could handle. Learned your lesson?

DeletedUser283

I don't speak this language. But I'm sure the proper English translation is something like "Waaahhh! WAAAHHH! You big meanies! Why did you attack my cities??? Just let me win please! Waahhh!"

Grow up kids. Its a war game. You took on more than you could handle. Learned your lesson?

Ahahaha I need to spreed the love so I can plus rep you some more :D

DeletedUser

An alliance without honor. Well, I suppose that depends on what you believe to be the honor code. Perhaps we have violated Zlutan's honor code, shaky as it may be. But of course, the more rational way of looking at it says that Zlutan's just a sore loser. 204 attacks is certainly enough to make anyone panic, especially at this level. But Zlutan, what did you expect, when you defended Trys, both ingame and through crude PnP on the forums, and when you took cities off of The Ancients through coordinated attacks with your alliance members? Did you expect us to go "Oh no, we lost a few cities, restart, restart, go join another world!" and just lie down and die, like too many of our enemies have? (much respect to those who have not done so) We are made of hardier stuff, we don't quit easily like too many of our enemies. (Again, much much respect to those who have not done so. I need to +rep the ones on the forums sometime)

Here's a link to the video of the battle between The Ancients (the buffalo) and -ViVa KaMiKaZe- (the lions). The croc could be D12 I suppose, but I dunno. I suggest skipping to about a minute in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Respect and Honor. This game is teaching me a lot about what I respect and Honor. Nightwatch faced attacks on everyone of his cities, and defended himself and never gave up. Countless attacks, colony ships enroute and fought. For that He has earned a lot of respect. I watched an ally lose 5 cities this week and he is still fighting strong, never giving up. Zlutan, I am dissapointed. Everything about Viva says Courage, Honor and Diginity. U guys make this game fun because u stand and fight. To ghost is dissapointing.... If i get in trouble for this post I apologize. But there is no honor in ghosting.

I normally do not respond in forums. I will make an exception in this case.

Thank you for your comment mflip234. 8)

To Zlutan,

This is a war game pure and simple. thisisgrepolis

You attack - are attacked

That is the beginning and ending of it.

There is nothing else in a true war game.

Except for periods of building or rebuilding. It all comes back to Attack and Defend.

The only acceptable reset to my mind is when my last city is taken from me (at least in the Virtual Worlds of War Gaming).

May you prosper where ever you go, as long as it is not in a MMO War Game. You will always be disappointed.

It is not the winning or losing (well not much anyway).

It is - the Strategy - the Tactics ---- The Battle ---- that matter.

thisisgrepolis a MMO War Game.

DeletedUser

To Zlutan,

Except for periods of building or rebuilding. It all comes back to Attack and Defend.

The only acceptable reset to my mind is when my last city is taken from me (at least in the Virtual Worlds of War Gaming).

May you prosper where ever you go, as long as it is not in a MMO War Game. You will always be disappointed.

mflip is right. I believe THL has some top-notch players and you stand at the top of those players. You've defended yourself quite well (even though I'll be honest and say D12 attacks back in the day were full of bir's and archers {free bp}) but, you've done a good job I must say. Haha! As far as not having honor; Zultan shouldn't really be talking.

DeletedUser

To Zlutan,

I have to say that my favorite part of this game is the strategy, the battles. There is nothing more fun then having to work on new ways in order to save a city or take a city. Last night Naz found a way to land a lot of support from multiple cities before a colony ship. I respect that. Today I was involved in a battle that had no honor. A battle that the player just handed the city over. No fight at all. Maybe there is some strategy to that and maybe that will help save the player but I would prefer to fight and do whatever I can to save a city from falling into enemy hands. It was the easiest battle I have ever been part of and downright the most dissapointing and unfulfilling battle also!

DeletedUser

Don't even play in this world, but I have only been apart of one alliance better than that one looks. That is Masters of Rogue Chaos in Athens. Remember that one, anybody?

DeletedUser

mflip is right. I believe THL has some top-notch players and you stand at the top of those players. You've defended yourself quite well (even though I'll be honest and say D12 attacks back in the day were full of bir's and archers {free bp}) but, you've done a good job I must say. Haha! As far as not having honor; Zultan shouldn't really be talking.

Actually I'd say Zlutan had great honor. He stood by his alliance and defended for some time. Maybe he just quit because he was tried of the game, or of the cocky players. He probably went to a different world to get away from people in this world. The goal of the game is to fight till you have no more cities. Not to make other players quit by putting them down. I'm sure a lot of enemies to TA know what I'm talking about.