Amusing Messages

DeletedUser

So having recieved a Message of Mass Amusement myself today I thought I would make this thread. Basically any amusing messages/string of messages can be posted here. Try to make it readable though.

I'll start. So I attacked a guy on my island. Simple enough, BP ended so it made sense (although I wasn't expecting a level 16 wall on a city below 2k but that's another story).

Shortly after my attack landed I received a message from another player in that players alliance:

1yu1bm9.png

Okay so I've got to pull back an attack that's already landed otherwise your pacts will attack me rather than you actually doing anything about it? Seems legit.

gg9o3v6.png

After a discussion about the attacked player being a turtle and a waste of an alliance spot, and informing my new 'advisor' that I fully intended to hit this guy and farm him I received this message:

fpbAvAM.png

So let's see if I've got this straight; I'm not allowed to attack this player otherwise your pacts will hit me, but if I continue to hit this player then you'll do nothing? Your alliance is a 'dumbass alliance'?

Point taken, I'll continue to do as I please then =] thanks for giving me such useful information sir.

If anyone is in 55 Native Coalition I'd take note of this and take the nearest fire exit out of there because that alliance sounds like it's just waiting to be burned to ashes.

So, anyone else?

DeletedUser

So having recieved a Message of Mass Amusement myself today I thought I would make this thread. Basically any amusing messages/string of messages can be posted here. Try to make it readable though.

I'll start. So I attacked a guy on my island. Simple enough, BP ended so it made sense (although I wasn't expecting a level 16 wall on a city below 2k but that's another story).

Shortly after my attack landed I received a message from another player in that players alliance:

1yu1bm9.png

Okay so I've got to pull back an attack that's already landed otherwise your pacts will attack me rather than you actually doing anything about it? Seems legit.

gg9o3v6.png

After a discussion about the attacked player being a turtle and a waste of an alliance spot, and informing my new 'advisor' that I fully intended to hit this guy and farm him I received this message:

fpbAvAM.png

So let's see if I've got this straight; I'm not allowed to attack this player otherwise your pacts will hit me, but if I continue to hit this player then you'll do nothing? Your alliance is a 'dumbass alliance'?

Point taken, I'll continue to do as I please then =] thanks for giving me such useful information sir.

If anyone is in 55 Native Coalition I'd take note of this and take the nearest fire exit out of there because that alliance sounds like it's just waiting to be burned to ashes.

So, anyone else?

Hmm...55 Native Coalition seems to be about the best candidates to rule the roosts for the humor sections at least of the up and coming Omicron Newspapers, here's a link where you can find some more chuckles at their founder's expense :D

http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3162-Epic-Reports-Funniest-Attacks

DeletedUser

Certainly not helping themselves are they? XD

Laughing Stock
Sylar Caylar
***Xerxes*** today at 13:09
I'll be delegating that task to one of my fellow alliance members...I'm not interested in your city, I set my sights on more worthy prizes than that sh!t-town you call a city you have built.
Sylar Caylar today at 13:05
Hm. Maybe. Still makes you foolish and prideful. Also ignorant. Very Ignorant. Yet, my city still exists like I stated, you said you're coming so try to take my city, that's the only way you could stop me. So, what are you going to do? Claim you can and not prove it, or actually prove it?
***Xerxes*** today at 13:01
Surprise attack??? You truly are an idiot, aren't you? I told you I was coming...you chose to think I was bluffing.
Sylar Caylar today at 12:57
Hm. Not bad, but foolish. Shows that you're really prideful and ignorant for taking a beef to forums when you still haven't proved anything. People's armies are destroyed all the time, the sad part, my city still exists, and you haven't proven anything yet. You said you were going to come after me, all I saw was a surprise attack, not a victory.
***Xerxes*** today at 10:48
You guys might want to check out the Official Grepolis forums, might be wise of you to just bail now and join another alliance.

http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3284-Amusing-Messages

http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3162-Epic-Reports-Funniest-Attacks

55 Native Coalition has recently disbanded :D

Sylar Caylar today at 13:05
Hm. Maybe. Still makes you foolish and prideful. Also ignorant. Very Ignorant. Yet, my city still exists like I stated, you said you're coming so try to take my city, that's the only way you could stop me. So, what are you going to do? Claim you can and not prove it, or actually prove it?

sylar_zpsda4b9849.jpg

sylar2_zpsb4a1c794.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny, I actually asked one of their leaders how long the alliance would last just earlier.

DeletedUser4951

A talk between the Damage Inc leader on Skype about him and his alliance joining Sinful Sloths....Or more just him. o_O

[7/29/2013 12:32:26 AM] Smilodon (Dan): So what were you thinking?
[7/29/2013 6:47:04 PM] John: I'm thinking my members are hard headed
[7/29/2013 6:48:58 PM] Smilodon (Dan): We all are I suppose
[7/29/2013 6:49:15 PM] John: just between us, they are being stupid
[7/29/2013 7:05:17 PM] Smilodon (Dan): Sorry timing things at the moment
[7/29/2013 7:05:38 PM] John: no problem, im here when you get time
[7/29/2013 7:07:04 PM] Smilodon (Dan): Alright I got a bit. so what's going on?
[7/29/2013 7:07:32 PM] John: they dont see the big picture---I dont think they want to team up
[7/29/2013 7:07:42 PM] John: Why i dont know
[7/29/2013 7:07:50 PM] John: Im thinking of just coming alone
[7/29/2013 7:08:06 PM] Smilodon (Dan): So you're leaving players you've known for years for us?
[7/29/2013 7:08:18 PM] Smilodon (Dan): Excuse my paranoia but that does seem a little off.
[7/29/2013 7:08:37 PM] John: dude--are you serious?
[7/29/2013 7:08:43 PM] John: you do know this is a game right?
[7/29/2013 7:08:55 PM] John: what the (fickles) is with all this stupid (Schist Rocks)?
[7/29/2013 7:09:05 PM] John: good bye--see u on the battlefields

That's okay to be frank I'm not for bailers anyways my friend. Plus out of anyone in DI you honestly annoyed us the most and pretty much killed even the slightest hope of any merger or good terms with us through your ongoing outbursts. Moral of the story kids? Don't be a toolbox.:)

Josh I edited the profanity out this time but added other words to fill the void just for additional amusement. :D

Last edited by a moderator: