Alliance

DeletedUser

Hello all,

Anime zone is a new alliance in Ocean: 45. If you like to join feel free to join anytime and bring your friends too! We are the type of an alliance that is willing to help everyone, become friends and succeed!

DeletedUser

You may want to add a little more description about yourself and/or your alliance.

DeletedUser

Yes,because if u want any experienced players then they will want a committed and active leader and alliance.

DeletedUser

Hello all,

Anime zone is a new alliance in Ocean: 45. If you like to join feel free to join anytime and bring your friends too! We are the type of an alliance that is willing to help everyone, become friends and succeed! My friend and I just started this alliance today and we are looking for any type of players that will be able to help this alliance out when need. We will be mostly active unless it is during the weekdays which we both work but will be on after work.

For my friend and I we just started this game but my friend started before I did. We are more than willing to help anyone that needs any help with resources and etc.

DeletedUser4356

Can u guys help other players that are not from your alliance? I need a lot of resources :)