Alliance that does not play by the rules of the game

• Thread starter newgaliggrepolis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Kocakurt today at 12:20

Hello all our great members. As you know we are playing in a very cruel server so all our inactive cities in enemy threat. We already lost many against them just because of our some guys are inactive. So after now we will take all inactive cities. This means if you dont enter the game for 2 days your cities will be taken.
Of course its sure sometimes people cant enter 2 days so if you ll spend your just 2 minutes to inform a leader about that you cant be online for some days but you ll return,your cities will be in safe.
This is really an obligation.so please when you wont be active dont forget to inform a leader.
thanks kocakurt.

DeletedUser

What's wrong with this message??
In my opinion it's a very smart thing that your leaders ask this from you, especially when you're at war with an alliance like the Ritchie's.

DeletedUser

I have read the rules many times, and there isn't anything listed against greps rules about the message, kinda simple and straight forward to me, be active or let someone know your going to be gone or lose your cities. But all is under the interpretation of the administrators and their judgement so put in a support ticket and see where that gets you. It is against forum rules to have a ban or infraction discussion in the forums. But me saying that I am too non compliant oh my what will they do.

DeletedUser2154

Well guys keep in mind as her name suggests she's a new player to grepolis. lolz. ;) So really gal, alliances can do anything...... what he is saying is perfectly normal. Only every alliance does it ;P

DeletedUser

Well, I won't say anything in an official tone, so don't take it as such (especially since I cannot mod worlds I play on), but there is nothing in the rules that says you can't do this. Sure you could argue that the rule stating that you must create a friendly and fun environment for all players is in there, but there isn't much about losing your city that is friendly or fun, but it is most certainly part of the game. If you weren't in their alliance, you would be vulnerable to losing your city, and an alliance can basically do what they want.

In fact, one of my main rules in my alliance is to be active, and we've been cutting people who are active who don't take enough cities, so be happy that they haven't implemented that yet, either.

DeletedUser

Heck loosing your city is the small part of the deal . Try dealing with little 13 year olds who get on every weekend to attack you and then wont lay off . Thats annoying . Fun enviroment my ars .

DeletedUser2154

I really hope that you are joking right now. I really hope so. Because attacking is part of the game. And a player's age really has nothing to do with the annoyance level of their attacks.... Maybe you got conquered by a 13 year old ;)

DeletedUser

If it was someone who is above 13 then they should be ashamed . Maybe even think about getting up and going outside for a while and taking in the good weather . Its been nice for the last couple of days . I can understand a kid behaiving that way but an adult needs to learn how to behaive both on and off of the internet .

DeletedUser2154

Well seeing as you aren't everywhere at one time you wouldn't know how the weather was where everyone lived ;-). And you don't need to be judging other people. I mean, come on. You are complaining you lost a city in a game where the objective is to take cities.

DeletedUser

Well I don't wish to respond to that because aparantly responding to your comment is against forum rules . So I will leave that alone . Other than that , I am glad that city is gone because now I am done with the frustration of being drug into something I never wanted into in the first place .

DeletedUser2154

I'm not quite following you.... how is responding to me against forum rules? I read them through again and I must have skipped over that particular rule.....

DeletedUser

They just send me a warning said it was it was inappropriate . I told them I'm just not responding to you anymore so this is the last response you get from me . Sorry .

DeletedUser

I guess im lost here. Tried reading through this post. Congrats guys. Im making an award thread in off topic. And well this one gets the award most. confusing.
It does not win longest argument before a mod stepped in but it gets the other.

DeletedUser

How about you quit bashing our threads!
you have already failed in this world, havent you?

DeletedUser

If anyone has any queries as to whether someone is breaking the rules in-game please use the support system.
The forum is not the place to make accusations or discuss rule breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.