Alliance Search * Click Here *

DeletedUser8262

I'm sorry but are any actual good alliances that are pre-made joining here besides SS, im getting a little tired of Byz since a lot of the fun players have left and its gotten boring since theres a lot of unloyal members and players and just a bunch of noobs claiming to be experienced

* NO OFFENSE NOOBS, UGHHH .. I MEAN EXPERIENCED PLAYERS *

Anyways, if nobody for real is going to actually join then who would join in my alliance if i were to make one, pre-made of course of no noobies allowed but only experienced loyal to death players that can help me lead since i cant do everything

Any Players ?

DeletedUser

lol...Very true about Byz, nothing but "spies" and fighting inside the "experienced alliances". No fun.

Good luck on this! & hopefully Delphi gets good alliances here to have some fun with ;)

DeletedUser8262

lol...Very true about Byz, nothing but "spies" and fighting inside the "experienced alliances". No fun.

Good luck on this! & hopefully Delphi gets good alliances here to have some fun with ;)

Everyone has to remember that its just a game and everyone needs to have fun and not yell at the top of their lungs when their city is conquered

DeletedUser

I was actually thinking of making an alliance just to give SS a run for their money. If you are making one, feel free to hit me up and I might be interested.

DeletedUser8262

Yeah, ive decided to do just that, ill make a new thread about the name and what im looking for

DeletedUser8424

You could join The Syndicate, I think our founder will let you in... u r in 55