Alliance question

DeletedUser

I realize this is probably the wrong place to post this question, but I've noticed quite a few experienced players on this world. So I'll ask it here.

My question is about the alliance forum. Now that I've joined an alliance and have forum mod rights, how do I create a forum? I click on the forum tab and it tells me the forum has not been created. The wiki doesn't help. I don't understand what it's talking about.

Can I create the forum? Or does it have to be the alliance founder? Or a leader?

I'm sooooo confused.

DeletedUser2039

Alright. Daedalus will most likely want to move this and I of coarse would like to see it moved too. Organized forums=my OCD satisfied.

As for your question, it will have to be by the alliance founder. To my knowledge, he is the only one able to actually administrate and create forums.

DeletedUser2687

Try pressing administrate forums. I am pretty sure that anyone with forum mod rights, such as a founder or leader can.

DeletedUser

Right after I posted I found the answer. It has to be the founder or a leader to create the forum. Forum mods can only edit posts.