Alliance Power Rankings V3.0

DeletedUser

It is amazing what you have to do to find action on this server. I don't have much to say this week.

Power Rankings

1. The Sin.dicate & The Reckoning
No sense trying to differentiating between the two powers on this server. Where ever they go, the other alliance runs. Sometimes not just to another ocean, but another server all together. (hint LMFAO)

3. To Die For
TDF gets to move up for actually sending a CS at one of the top 2 alliances. They seem to have some tricks up their sleeves, but are still to newbish to do it right. Keep on moving across 45 if you dare.

4. Fight for Freedom Friend
Picked up some of the better former Roma players. They seem to have a plan, weather they follow though is another question.

5. The Round Table
Another alliance who just picked up a bunch of simmers. Not sure what is going on over there, and will be interesting to see how they move forward after taking in their food.

The Rest
WHAT? - Roma castoffs, some of their bigger players at that. They seems to know how to play a bit.
The Best - Why hasn't their name changed yet. Seriously, you are not fooling anyone with that name anymore.
Justice Legion - only because I wanted to list 1 more alliance

DeletedUser298

I would put JL a little more up there, they're kinda fighting us a little, trying to pick on our members out near them, I hope they don't run when we go over there and take all their cities.

DeletedUser257

I would put JL a little more up there, they're kinda fighting us a little, trying to pick on our members out near them, I hope they don't run when we go over there and take all their cities.

And by that he means attacking smaller members at least 2 oceans away from the core of the alliance while JL has 2 hour CS tt.

DeletedUser1685

Sin. has just passed TR in Alliance ABP... Suck it Nerds :p

DeletedUser2498

just saw that earlier. nice going mike.

edit: it seems the new kings of abp had a pretty short reign lol. i'm thinking we're gonna see that go back and forth for quite a while.

does anyone know if FFFF is fighting a war with anyone right now? i think they might be the only top 10 not fighting either TR, sin, or both and i was curious as to what's going on with them. they certainly seem to be a quiet group, on the forums at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When's the next one? Are you making a next one? If not can I make my own Power Rankings? Of the worst alliances in Theta? Do I sound like a journalist? If so, ok =P

DeletedUser

When's the next one? Are you making a next one? If not can I make my own Power Rankings? Of the worst alliances in Theta? Do I sound like a journalist? If so, ok =P

Asking questions is only one part of their job. If you created an alliance power ranking by accepting bribes, then you would really look like a qualified & experienced journalist.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if its relevant to what I said, but no..I guess I didn't realize that.
I feel inclined to ask you the same question lol.

Anyway, I agree, he makes a mean list.

DeletedUser

I look forward to these, imagine my disappointment with logging on, and nope no new ones :(

DeletedUser

just saw that earlier. nice going mike.

does anyone know if FFFF is fighting a war with anyone right now? i think they might be the only top 10 not fighting either TR, sin, or both and i was curious as to what's going on with them. they certainly seem to be a quiet group, on the forums at least.

FFFF is at war with TDF and Targaryen, currently.