Alliance Power Rankings V2.0

DeletedUser

Well, it seems a decent amount of action has happened since last week. The rankings changed more than I thought they would. So, here goes. Also, this is to promote discussion. Post your remarks.

Power Rankings

1. The Sin.dicate
They picked up a few heavy hitters from a top 5 alliance from last week. Their avg. size is growing rapidly. BPs were the tops. Just too hard to keep them from the top spot, even though I am biased. They may even have found an alliance that is willing to fight back.

2. The Reckoning
Nothing happened here, it is just that The Sin.dicate did a little more to move to the top spot. The reality is that they should be ranked 1a and 1b in no particular order. Their food is running, and they are trying to keep up with it.

3. Roma Surecta
With their willingness to fight and take the battle to someone, rather than swallowing newbs and running, they get to move up to #3 this week. I really hope they don't run from this fight and ghost like some others we know. But they way they are bleeding members shows they are not running a tight ship and this ranking may be short lived.

4. The Round Table
They get moved down, only because they aren't doing much to show they are top 3. I think they are still holding their own against the 501st. But with 501st losing some top members, they need to step it up.

5. To Die For
They are actually taking another alliances cities, and not just internalizing like a lot of other alliances right now. Their grouping, and movements make them someone to look out for. Sooner or later they will run into someone who knows how to fight back.

The Rest

Fight for Freedom Friend - a lot of members who have been in a lot of alliances. See how they work together.
The Best - They really need a new name....BADLY.
WHAT? - Roma castoffs, some of their bigger players at that. They seems to know how to play a bit.
501st - With some leaders gone, they see how they regroup.

DeletedUser

This is a very good list. The compitish is getting really intense lol. Consider adding Justice Legion to the list. Seem like a fairly good alliance that seems organized where most of Kanna's active members in 43 went when it collapsed. Other than that nice job.

DeletedUser1685

Finally #1 in something involving Theta, I like it :D

I'm kind of hoping "What?" and FFFF get together !!
That could mean some extra action..

DeletedUser1685

Lol...I'm sure he'll be making a few.

Especially after we pass TR in Alliance ABP & Overall Alliance Points :D

DeletedUser2498

sin and TR are definitely 1a and 1b and i don't really think the order matters either. the only question as to whether or not sin takes over as 1a is if anyone decides to stand and fight TR. sin gets to actually fight right now instead of having to chase alliances down. it's definitely starting to get frustrating over here. if anyone actually goes to war with us instead of running away we keep 1a, if not we fall to 1b and let sin have a turn at the top for a little while (until alliances start running away from them too:D)

DeletedUser

Sin and Reck could always team up against TDF... just sayins

DeletedUser

Why should they team up with Reck against TDF??
They can not do it alone?

DeletedUser298

In TR we are kinda having to chase down The Worst and the NoobHood, too far away, at least from me and some others.

DeletedUser1685

Wait wahhhh!?

We aren't getting to fight anyone...The last two alliances we came after LMFAO ghosted and Roma's players all left and just play defense now.

Why should they team up with Reck against TDF??
They can not do it alone?

He's stating a possibility.
Which would be silly since you're still two oceans away. Lol, but feel free to cross o45 so we can begin whoopin up on you clowns.
Right now we are getting a good laugh out of the messages Admiral is getting asking him to stop attacking and claiming that TDF & Sin. have a pact :s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who said that?
can you show us the message were he is claiming that TDF & Sin. have a pact?

DeletedUser

who said that?
can you show us the message were he is claiming that TDF & Sin. have a pact?

let me to give you the answer to that
No you can not because i never said that TDF & SIN have a pact. Dude you're just a liar

DeletedUser1685

I did not say that you said it yourself.
And I definitely have no reason to lie, sir.

If you would like the messages..I will get them for you :)

DeletedUser

And why do you say that Mi-e Fix Pix said that it is a pact between Sin. and TDF